how much would it cost me?

I think it is very hard to judge that at this point. There are a number of open questions about the '05 NSX. Will it be the new version? If so, how much will it cost and how much power will it have? It if comes reasonably priced with good power, a lot of people will look to upgrade and the price may drop. If it comes out with a lot of power and a price to match (or just a ridiculous high price tag), an '02 could increase in value (since people can't afford the new one and will there for pay more for the old one). While it looks like the overall response to the HSC is positive, it remains to be seen if people will really like the design. I for one (realizing I'm in the minority), do not like and would not plan to upgrade to it.

Carguy! said:
My guess: 50K-60K
That's a reasonable starting point, because right now a low-mileage three-year-old NSX costs around that much. As red_MM_nsx notes, the market value could be affected by the introduction of the new NSX/HSC and its price-performance point. Other factors could also come into play - an economic boom or continued recession, an oil crisis, etc.

red_MM_nsx said:
While it looks like the overall response to the HSC is positive, it remains to be seen if people will really like the design. I for one (realizing I'm in the minority), do not like and would not plan to upgrade to it.

Not according to the poll I made:

100 votes for NSX

61 votes for HSC

see Poll: Wich NSX look do you like most?

Some people may prefer the older style but also like the newer style. I have heard very few negative comments about the new design.

Back