How much did you buy your NSX?

Hi my name is Mark and I am still in the market of buying a used NSX. I would like to know how much you guys spent for this baby?
*what year?
*mileage?
*condition of the car?
*where did you find it?

Mark of NY

if youre looking for a reasonable price, check the faq on this site. if you're just curious, there's TONS of posts made by people when they first buy their car. i cant imagine how what someone paid 7 years ago would help you today.

hard to really say. The Faq page have a worksheet to estimate market value to NSX at certain condition.

a 91 NSX depending on condition and milage can be 20K -35K. really depend on what you find out there.

if you are very lucky maybe you will find some angry wife of a cheating husband selling a NSX for $10. :biggrin:

I would budget around $27 - 33k depending on what sort of mileage you're looking for.
prices vary wildly depending on location, mileage, color, condition, etc. Do the research and you won't get ripped off.

I picked up a great condition, 72,000 mi 91 here in CA for $28k (before tax) about two months ago.

I bought a 1992 red/black stick with 26k miles on it about a year ago for $32,000. It was bone stock sans the 2001 polished rims. As many prime members know, I searched for this car for over a year to find the exact one i wanted. I actually flew to Virginia to buy it, and drove it home. Be patient, see what others are selling theirs for, and just find that perfect car :smile:

When I bought mine they were both very unique deals, so they were a few thousand below what others were paying. Lucky me. :smile:

high 20s for a 92 with 75K miles, documentation, in pristine condition outside and minor driver's seat wear inside.

ibDursty said:
38500 for a 95-T with 60k from local dealer in MD. No, issues, full docs, prestine condition.

That sounds like a pretty good deal. How long have you had your car??

I guess feel good about my deal then. I bought a 95-T back in July for $31, and it had 59k miles and was dirty but in great shape. Most of the maintenance had been taken care or, I just did the timing belt, water pump and a few other things.

Brocz said:
I guess feel good about my deal then. I bought a 95-T back in July for $31, and it had 59k miles and was dirty but in great shape. Most of the maintenance had been taken care or, I just did the timing belt, water pump and a few other things.

:eek: WHAT?!?! How did you get it that cheaply?? Even a 'dirty' car is worth more than that!! :eek:

Zenky said:
Hi my name is Mark and I am still in the market of buying a used NSX. I would like to know how much you guys spent for this baby?
*what year?
*mileage?
*condition of the car?
*where did you find it?

Mark of NY

92 Grand Prix White, 23k miles, I purchased this car on June of 2003 for $34,000. It has 25k miles now.

Show room condition, no ding, not a single scratch inside out.

It was perfect timing, exact color combination I wanted, low milage, local owner.

Previous owner was extremely good driver who have one nice collection of cars and showed me what NSX was capable of. That was one hell of test ride. :eek:

Yeah, I would feel good getting 95 for 31k which is about $8000 under what it normally would cost. I was looking for almost 2 years and never came across a deal anything close to that. Guess the people who sold that car had no idea what they had. It took longer for me to find one as I was waiting for something fairly local to where I'm at in Maryland, but I shopped prices from all over the country.

ibDursty said:
Yeah, I would feel good getting 95 for 31k which is about $8000 under what it normally would cost. I was looking for almost 2 years and never came across a deal anything close to that. Guess the people who sold that car had no idea what they had. It took longer for me to find one as I was waiting for something fairly local to where I'm at in Maryland, but I shopped prices from all over the country.

Well, congrats. I would love to see other pictures of your car if you have them. Just let me know and I will give you my email address. Enjoy your good fortune. :smile:

92 w/ 124,000 miles. Almost great ext. ok int. needs seats. The mileage did not bother me as I bought it with a project in mind which requires rebuilding the engine anyway so this was exactly what I wanted.
Clean title, no accidents, no fender benders, comptech exhaust, ww front.rear/vinny sides, lowered, with an 19/18 wheel combo.
20K after all taxes and everything

just purchased a 95 red/black 14K miles with extended warranty for $36K... It's in awesome shape.

Ed

emdoller said:
just purchased a 95 red/black 14K miles with extended warranty for $36K... It's in awesome shape.

Ed

Was that from a dealer? Wonder why they let it go so cheap. That's another one that's another one that was sold for many K under book.

Back