How many NSXs in Baton Rouge area?

I was just wondering how many NSXs in the baton rouge area there are. If so what color combinations, equipment etc are out there. Please feel free PM me and I will give you my contact information. Thanks, Prescott.

p.s. I totaled my 1995 Black/ Black NSX with HP EVOs, Comptech headers, JGTC parallel exit exhaust, SOS stage 2 stereo, Sirius satellite radio, Kenwood reciever, lowered 1 inch, JDM dark rear tail lenses with "H" logo, front black "H" logo, Cantrell cold air intake.

I took off all of the equipment except the Cantrell cold air intake which was stolen at the junkyard or the Acura dealership, and the headers which the guy I sold the totaled car to insisted that he be given the headers.

I bought a 1996 that is currently listed on ebay. It is absolutely immaculate, and has never been driven in the rain. The paint is factory fresh as everytime the guy drove the car he bleww the dirt off of it with some high strength blower and then went around the car with a spray bottle with just water and a very soft terry cloth towel that left no swirls or scratches in the clearcoat.
He also wiped down the engine everytime he drove the car, and, before shipping he took it to Niello Acura and had it checked out to make sure nothing was wrong with it before selling it to me. Take a look at the pictures on ebay. AWESOME!

If the per capita ownership of NSXs in the Baton Rouge area is the same as it is nationwide, there are approximately 20 NSXs there, less whatever the rate of attrition is to account for totalled cars.

The car sounds immaculate and the mods on the car for me would be a definite plus. I may have spent less on mine, but my car was not perfect like yours and mine was bone stock. So far I've already spent more and received less than you. So if we were to compare, I'd say you did very well. =) Congrats!

Back