How many hrs for wet nitrous kit install???

baynsac

in your experience How many hrs for wet nitrous kit install single stage with a bottle heater and opener and safety switches?? I am trying to get a better idea because I heard 2-6 hours max:confused: Can anyone share thier experiences.

I will let you know. Im installing mine next week.

I would say closer to the 6 hours, you have to run the wires into the cabin for the bottle heater if you want it to be remote along with the remote bottle opener.

hey yay, you indicated a warmer that turns the power to the warmer blanket on or off with a pressure sensor attached to the bottle line and that setup their (with out looking at my diagrams) are the 2 wires that run to the blanket and a couple to the relay with it and your main juice 14# orange that goes to the fuse box in the engine bay and your switched 12 v that can be mounted in the trunk or go to the cabin like NSXLOVER indicated and is my prefered setup. in fact you can use another relay up front to wire up control of the setup and mount all your switches in one local.
You can use a single switch to pulse the bottle opener and heater on off,but REMEMBER what I said about bottle cookoff!!!
So, if you want to use the bottle heater and opener its the same amount of wires,trust that.

its to early for me, you should have called me about the wires, I waited for the call.I would like to here from you again soon before you start spraying.
call me man.
FYI for others reading the thread this is not my kit or design I have been consulting yay on preping his car pre kit install. this is one guy who did it right. yay I told you, the wire harness is a critical bit of work but monkey science if you know whats up. ALSO the install time is however long it takes for the guy to get it done RIGHT and how comfortable he -she is working with electronics. I take my time doing it some times all day on the X because I dont want to F@ck up any interior pieces due to my thing for placing the switches in the ashtray. BUT I have never charged a dime for install either so I think I can take my time and make it nice and clean.I always make my wires to long and then trim at install, all very neat.
For you that scoff at the amount of work intailed in wiring a full n20 setup wet or dry I inclose a pic of my wire harnesses pre-install.yeah all the wires look a mess before install but its good to leave them long and then make them clean clean at install.the inclosed pics are just some of the connections that get made.

yay call me, and listen to nsxlover.he knows the score. rob yay is cool and learning VERY fast about n20 theory, system design and installation also pre prep, BUT still needs help from guys that been their.

Best regards David
P.S. I see the typo's I just dont feel like fixing em

Attachments

• MVC-009S2.JPG
    MVC-009S2.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 48
  • MVC-011S.JPG
    MVC-011S.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Back