How Is Everyone?

Folks,

Yes, Nev's NSX Snow Plow & Pull event did test the extremes of Honda's cold weather technology on our NSXs, but I did not expect such an extreme freezing over of Prime traffic! Hope all is well with all of you. The Holidays have us all busy, and I wish all the best. Will be doing the routine pseudo- "Window Shopping" this Saturday in NYC with the Mrs. It would not surprise me if this year she actually goes one step further and purchases a WINDOW as well!!! Any mods over the winter for the NSX will inversely depend on activities this weekend! Wish me well.

Bailey, I'm awaiting the BUFFET....ANY BUFFET! Don, can't wait to see the Vette...or whatever else you have new by this time. Tony, the Hybrid matches your car and if things go the way they are going, perhaps somehow you will be the first to experience the new technology of the next NSX, from your Accord! Bob, I hope that the Mrs. is well with respect to the knee. Keith.....Where are you? Alan, John (Jadkar) STILL does not have a club radio, so perhaps you can 'lease' one out to him for you have HOW many now? John (Jilnjr).....Are you STILL wearing shorts?!....Any further overhead views of anything will be appreciated during the winter pic-less months! John/Karen.....Is your Element AWD? I recognize a ton in that color now that I know that you have one. Please contact Santa or Alan for the club radio. Rog...echoing one of my notorious household phrases that gets no response...ever.........."PLEASE take the bra off!" Mike, can we please have pics of your super 95+ conversion?....OH, as well as the EVO?! Pete, your brake discs were so large that even my Wife noticed, "Hey, aren't those things bigger than yours?!".......thanks. Doc...How's the babe? Hope he is well........Enjoying the call schedule as yet? Rich.......Ford GT.....(PLEASE tell me you have the black stripes!)...500 bhp...'nuf said!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all of you.

Cheers-

Nev

I'm depressed ,I'm nothing without my squeaking brakes and loud exhaust!We are all fine in the nest!I hope everyone in our region has a wonderful holliday season!

NSXNEV said:
Bailey, I'm awaiting the BUFFET....ANY BUFFET! HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all of you.

Cheers-

Nev

Im gonna wait till after the holidays to see if I can set something up with parking.. there web site is down but hopefully it will be up again soon.

Nev, I feel your pain, please know that the "bra" is off, but the NSX is under the covers!!!! Maybe you have to take the same approach, get under the covers first and then take the "bra" off!!! It's eerily quiet on the NE forum. I did take the car out last Sunday (55 degrees out) and went for a nice ride. I wish everyone a healthy and happy holiday season, let's try and stay in touch!!! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

It may not always be driving weather but the sunrises the past few days have been nice.

12487315-L.jpg

12070856-L.jpg

No new cars yet, but I have to do something to keep up with Larry and Tony.

All is well in central NJ....

Don,
Maybe I can help :wink: Just kidding, I never saw you when you came in to pick up your part; hope all is well :smile:

TonyD said:
Hmmm, I'm gonna need LarryG to help with that garage renovation he was talking to me about :eek:
Tony:
This is how it starts. One small purchase then a larger purchase then a mystery deposit on a car then a hint about needing a larger garage.
If Larry pulls into your driveway with a bulldozer....shoot first ask questions later.
A smarter yet poorer,
Peter Mills

Did someone say they wanted a new RL? :wink:

Hi, Nev,

Linda and I are doing just fine.
We are going to stop by LA to see my in-laws and JGTC live, and fly out to Korea to see my parents. Before leaving for the trip, I have thousands of things that I need to take care of.

I am spending too many hours at work, and sitting in the office too long does not help much on recovering from an injury on my back (my doctor told me not to work on my cars anymore). Hopefully, I will recover during the winter.

I cannot wait for the next year. :smile:

Are we going to have to call ourselves the nsx-gt-rl ca? :wink:

don't forget our AMG friends

Mike,
Never did stop by the dealership to pick up the part. But I think my friend Jayne is stopping by at lunch today. She works just around the corner from you. Someday we will have to have a field trip with you to the auctions, I think that would be fun (and costly).

:-)

Don
Mike is on his way to sunny Florida :cool: :cool: . If you have any special requests he will be bringing a large checkbook :smile: :wink: We are set for our "Spring Fling" at the Manheim auction. It will be both fun and "costly" but what the heck you can't take it with you. If you want Mike to keep an eye out for anything special down south let me know? I will be speaking to him later this week.

Nev let me know if you will be visiting the folks over the holidays. Josh goes for his Road Test on Jan 3rd since his bday is on Jan 1st. He is looking forward to driving the infinity for the winter then trying out the NSX after the winter when he gets some additional training on a manual tranny.

I hope all the Northeast Crew are Healthy, Happy, Warm and under cover for the winter

Have a happy New Year !

Thanks Alan, but I have to behave, can't buy anymore cars in 2004. But wait it is 2005, time to start my shopping list....

Happy New Year!

Back