How in the hell...

Do you do this?

attachment.jpg

actually the two cars was fighting for the best parking spot and neither back off.........................and here is the end result :D

Looks like the jetta (new boyfriend) and the explorer (girlfriend) were about to go for a good night kiss when the camry (jealous stalker ex-boyfriend) came in and layed the smackdown on both of them.

Women... haha

Related Topic: My friends ex-girlfriend got her brand new jetta stuck on a parking block. She got in the car in an empty parking lot and decided to just go forward to avoid reversing. She forgot about the parking block.

We had to tow her out. :lol:

Toyota promotional event

My theory is that Toyota was having one of their promotional events where they lift their top selling car with a crane, so everyone can see it from all around. The only problem is, they hired this guy for crane operation! :eek:

milton_looks.jpg

hahaha... a woman COULD NOT have done this: the car is still vertical. :p

Seriously though... it looks like they've hit the car in reverse.

<B>tochigidream</B> : ha, that geeky guy is from the movie "OfficeSpace" - funny film that. :D

NeoNSX said:
<B>tochigidream</B> : ha, that geeky guy is from the movie "OfficeSpace" - funny film that. :D

You're right, that's Milton from Office Space. I guess they missed the part in his resume about burning down his previous employment office building, LOL.:D

KulSecHskY said:
Women... haha

Like men are much better. :rolleyes: :p

I had two guy friends who got the bright idea to tie the rear ends of their cars together and play tug of war. Needless to say, one went home with a couple broken axles. :p

C'mon, Ms. Kady, you know that's your Camry. Remember what they say in WDA (Women Drivers Anonymous), admit your failure and keep your chin up, because accidents happen every day and it was bound to happen to you sooner than later. It's passed to you ladies in your chromosomes. :D :D :D

BTW, I like your avatar.. nice pic.

tochigidream said:
C'mon, Ms. Kady, you know that's your Camry. Remember what they say in WDA (Women Drivers Anonymous), admit your failure and keep your chin up, because accidents happen every day and it was bound to happen to you sooner than later. It's passed to you ladies in your chromosomes. :D :D :D

BTW, I like your avatar.. nice pic.

Haha....thanks...I like how you make fun of me then compliment me. Great tactic! :p ;) :)

MsKadyB said:
Like drive better? Hahah :p

Ok, ok...you know what? I admit, most females can't drive. Heck, even I get mad at female drivers! Haha... :o

Hahaha, It's all in good fun. You're probably a great driver.

..just not in a camry, LOL.. JUST KIDDING!:D :D :D

Back