HOW I missed this forum and OOOO how I MISS my lady in RED

win

Registered Member
Hi everybody long time no see. I come back here from time to time and have to say this is one AWSOME forum. After losing my baby 92 red NSX do-luck /custom bodykit I havent really paid too much attention to this site but seeing a NSX here and there I cant but help to come back here. Belive it or not after losing my baby instead of getting another NSX I found a 97 Skyline R33 GTR good power and all love it for the rarity, but it not the same:frown: I dont get the exocita feeling that I did in my NSX. I remember this one time me and my girl friend and my lady in RED took a trip down to Irvine/ Laguna land of exocitic cars. Even though there were Ferraris and and Porches all over the place all eyes were on me:cool: :cool: :cool:. every body was like:eek: :eek: :eek:. I even got thumbs up from Maranello, Elises, a lambo jus thought I talk another walk down memory lane. here a couple teaser pics so what do you guys think (Lady in RED) or (Lady GTR). I MISS MY BABY:(

Attachments

• me n lily n sky.jpg
    me n lily n sky.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 261
  • Picture 007.jpg
    Picture 007.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 167
  • Picture 013.jpg
    Picture 013.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 143
  • Picture 133.jpg
    Picture 133.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 218
  • Picture 285.jpg
    Picture 285.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:
I don't think the switch was one of the better decisions you have ever made :redface:

Jonny

Thats why I regret so much just thought I take a stroll down memory lane and see what Im missing.
And the front turn signals were not installed in time when I took the pics. I been comtemplating selling the nissan and finding another LADY in RED.

well if you're into turning heads, you made the wrong choice...Most people would mistake the Skyline for a tricked out Sentra and don't look twice...
To me there is no comparison between the two....Get back into the NSX!!!:cool:

I don't know, I would take a R33 GTR over any NSX anyday. Last meet I was in, a R33 GTR parked right next to my car. My car felt completely invisible, and it felt so insignificant. How do you make a NSX disappear? Park it next to a R33 GTR. I couldn't take my eyes off that car, it was just gorgeous. ( of course that R33 was not stock at all )

No offense but that is the craziest post I've seen on Prime. ^^^^ I've been trying to wrap my mind around it for at least 3 minutes now and still nothing.

No offense but that is the craziest post I've seen on Prime. ^^^^ I've been trying to wrap my mind around it for at least 3 minutes now and still nothing.

Well, I love all cars so I'm not just biased towards one car. I loved the skyline GTR since 98. That skyline that I saw was far from stock and probably had 20K in it. The NSX is definitly sexy and I always turn around to take another look at her when I park her. But the Skyline GTR has a boxy aggressive look to it that I guess the older guys here just can't understand. Its the total opposite of a NSX but I love it.

Even though I'm a NSX fan, I am not a Honda fan. I came from the Nissan camp.

How can anyone mistaken this for a Sentra?

r34.jpg

DSC02486.JPG

But looking at Comtec's NSX makes me doubt my statement.
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89610&page=3

again, totaly different type of look. I love them both equally =)

Last edited:
so what do you guys think (Lady in RED) or (Lady GTR)

Skylines are nice powerhouses, but a dime a dozen in australia (relaxed import laws a while back) Not the same as owning a sleek nsx. Your lucky to have owned both though.:smile:

Back