How Hard to Get 97+ White NSX for $40K?

Hello All,

I am seriously considering purchasing a NSX and was wondering how hard it would be to find a all original (no modifiactions) 97+ White NSX for near $40-$45K?

Your help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Z

White is very rare. Just have to be very patient. When I was looking for an NSX, I was looking for a nice one in either black, yellow, white, or blue.

I got lucky and found a white one after a few weeks of looking, thanks to a member here who pointed it out to me. It was a stock 98 with 49K miles and I picked it up for $38.5K. I was very happy with the purchase.

Good luck on your search!

Pretty rare color, only 28, 97-01 white/black manuals, and 19, 97-01white/camel manuals. You will probably find it hard to find an original/unmodified one. Good Luck

I'm also debating whether to shell out another $10k to get a 97+... However that $10k could pay for a nice supercharger. :P
And it seems that GPWs are a lot more common in NA1s.

Pretty rare color... and 19, 97-01white/camel manuals

I has one of them! But it is modified and not for sale haha. Interesting statistic though... how did you find that info???

QPDO

If you must have '97+ white---have FINANCES in order, keep vigilant, and be very patient. Do this and it isn't as tough as some would have you believe :wink: These cars trade hands more often than some think. Good Luck Merry Christmas

Your price range is fine and if you keep vigilant like several have said you'll be surprised what you'll find. Prices are about as supressed as they've ever been for "toys" right now. It'll come your way - don't worry and as others have said make sure you have your fun bucks ready! That's the best way to assure you get the car! Patience is the most important aspect of finding what you want - I know - I may not have been as patient as I should have been. I know that now but after all is said and done I've got a great car but probably more in it than I could expect to sell it for right now. I'm hoping that may change in the near future.

So now is THE time to buy!

Your price range is fine and if you keep vigilant like several have said you'll be surprised what you'll find. Prices are about as supressed as they've ever been for "toys" right now. It'll come your way - don't worry and as others have said make sure you have your fun bucks ready! That's the best way to assure you get the car! Patience is the most important aspect of finding what you want - I know - I may not have been as patient as I should have been. I know that now but after all is said and done I've got a great car but probably more in it than I could expect to sell it for right now. I'm hoping that may change in the near future.

So now is THE time to buy!

Agree with the general sentiment, but I do think that the intersection of "white", "97+" and "all original" can be a bit rough...

I think that last one is a clincher. I mean in the higher years, there are so few white ones we can probably tell exactly just how many "all originals" are left based on forum history! :D

I'm also debating whether to shell out another $10k to get a 97+... However that $10k could pay for a nice supercharger. :P
And it seems that GPWs are a lot more common in NA1s.

GPW in NA1's are way more common for sure.....I know at least 3 in the bay area alone!

Try an 02+ and now you are talking REALLY RARE numbers! It makes the Stradale look like a Civic in rarity :)

rick

Pretty rare color, only 28, 97-01 white/black manuals, and 19, 97-01white/camel manuals. You will probably find it hard to find an original/unmodified one. Good Luck

I looked for almost a year for mine and then out of the blue it was traded at a local dealer. :eek: 9 years later still loving it more everyday!!!

Look to your left and you will see a '00 GPW/BLK totally unmodified 46K miler:smile::tongue::biggrin::wink:

I remember coming across a thread where a primer was able to get you info regarding your nsx If you forwarded them your vin number..does anyone know who that primer is?
My vin is JH4NA2168YT000080

Zaid

the primer is HondaAcuraPlanet http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/member.php?u=5921 cool guy his name is Tim

he must be on vacation cuz I have sent him a few requests now and no replies dunno

but he is the guy for your vin. dealer number, miles at purchase original owner(acura keeps the last name only) where it sold out of etc.

Last edited:
Back