How does this happen?

PUSCAL_0172.jpg

PUSCAL_0161.jpg

I vote for the best April Fool's joke of all time!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

GeNSX

Most likely won't get stolen parked there! Unless you bring back the crane that put it there that is! :)

Going fast enough that it hit the curbing, popped it high enough in the air to land at the edge of the car port (?) You can see the scrapes in the concrete and the metal roof has rolled back at the edges. I would assume the body damage underneath this car is substantial.

Of course I am just speculating.

Seems to be an european issue - the L on the licence plate stands for Luxembourg. There are some very wealthy people (states budget has a plus every year, many banks, low taxes), some may have collected the money and Ferraris quicker than they could improve their driving skills - just a guess.

BTW: I don't believe it's a photoshop work.

How did this happen?

Damn these billboads, they get you every time! :D

Attachments

• fishermanswharf_billboard.jpg
    fishermanswharf_billboard.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 302
len3.8 said:
Going fast enough that it hit the curbing, popped it high enough in the air to land at the edge of the car port (?) You can see the scrapes in the concrete and the metal roof has rolled back at the edges. I would assume the body damage underneath this car is substantial.

Of course I am just speculating.

But if going fast enough to do the above the driver would not have been able to stop the car in time before going off the opposite edge of the roof.

The car didn't have to jump the ledge, the leading corner is not heavier than the other 3. So it was going just fast enough to actually roll onto the roof. That is why the underside is busted up.
Again just my observation. Get a hotwheel or johnylightning and recreate it.:)

Back