How do you make a video?

Hi ppl,
I thought about making a short video (mpeg) of my car. How should I go about doing so? I am no comp/electrical wiz., so need someone to explain to me the process and materials needed. Thanks.
JACK

exactly what the above post said....i have three videos posted from the northeast nsx poker rally if you go to my photo album i posted there is a pull down menu at the top and there are three videos there .... one is over five minutes.

Thanks for the reply guys,
I am also wondering if you need to host the video on a webiste once it is done. Could someone possibly host a video for me?
THanks,
JACK

I will be happy to host the video. E-mail me know when you have it ready.

[This message has been edited by Lud (edited 23 August 2002).]

I don't think you need to be a computer wiz to work with any digital video camera, miniDV or MicroMV. If you have a computer with a built-in IEEE-1394 interface (a.k.a. Firewire or i-Link), transferring video from a digital video camera to computer is pretty painless...as is compressing the resulting AVI files to another format like MPEG or WMV (assuming you have the software to do so).

I personally want to get the Sony IP7BT video camera. It is tiny, can record higher quality MPEG files than most digital still cameras can take (352 x 240 x 30fps...like VCDs) directly to Sony Memory Stick, you can record even higher quality MPEG2 video (like DVD's) on their MicroMV casette tapes, and has Bluetooth wireless connectivity! Of course, it is also pretty pricey!
biggrin.gif

------------------
--akira3D
'00 Acura NSX-T (red/black), '97 Honda Civic HX (black), '01 Lexus IS300 (black/black)
"Reality is better than the dream..."

akira3d.com/nsx

Back