How do I make PPI?

Hi all,
I'm an international student here and I don't understand how to do the PPI? I mean, per say, do I ask someone to do it or what?
What if I'm buying it from a dealer?
Actually, I'm buying an NSX soon.
The one I was buying, the owner changed his mind. (very disappointed)
Thank you.

I saw you guys mentioned Shad many times.
I'm new here and I need some answers about Pre-purchase inspection.
I saw you guys mentioned that either Shad or Niello would be fine.
So if I were buying a car from Niello, the car would be in a good quality?
If I get it wrong or mistaken, I'm sorry

I saw you guys mentioned Shad many times.
I'm new here and I need some answers about Pre-purchase inspection.
I saw you guys mentioned that either Shad or Niello would be fine.
So if I were buying a car from Niello, the car would be in a good quality?
If I get it wrong or mistaken, I'm sorry

Any auto mechanic can perform a pre-purchase inspection however some are better than others, as is the case with all mechanics--and dealers.

All Acura dealers are very capable of performing a competent PPI on an NSX however, as mentioned, some are better than others and know some of the NSX's characteristic "little things" someone with less experience might not know to look for during a PPI.

Where exactly are you located? Niello Acura has an absolutely oustanding record of satisfaction among NSX owners and had lots of NSX experience. There's no reason to go anywhere else quite frankly unless there's a mechanic with similar experience closer to you. Cerritos Acura is also very experienced. Jon Martin is one of the best NSX mechanics around.

A PPI usually takes at least an hour so I'd simply call ahead to the mechanic and make an appt.

If you're buying an NSX from Niello I would assume it was in perfect running order unless told otherwise by Niello. They know what they're doing with NSXs.

Any auto mechanic can perform a pre-purchase inspection however some are better than others, as is the case with all mechanics--and dealers.

All Acura dealers are very capable of performing a competent PPI on an NSX however, as mentioned, some are better than others and know some of the NSX's characteristic "little things" someone with less experience might not know to look for during a PPI.

Where exactly are you located? Niello Acura has an absolutely oustanding record of satisfaction among NSX owners and had lots of NSX experience. There's no reason to go anywhere else quite frankly unless there's a mechanic with similar experience closer to you. Cerritos Acura is also very experienced. Jon Martin is one of the best NSX mechanics around.

A PPI usually takes at least an hour so I'd simply call ahead to the mechanic and make an appt.

If you're buying an NSX from Niello I would assume it was in perfect running order unless told otherwise by Niello. They know what they're doing with NSXs.

Thank you. I really appreciate it. :smile:

NSXGMS's advice is very good.

If you're buying from a dealer, they may have a limited warranty if there is anything wrong with the car when you buy it; they should tell you ahead of time what, if any, warranty applies. And unless it's an Acura certified used car, the warranty would not be honored by any other Acura dealer.

If a car is for sale by a private individual, the typical procedure is that the prospective buyer pays the dealer or mechanic for doing the PPI, but the seller makes the appointment and takes the car there and picks it up when done.

Back