• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

How cool would it be if you had a custom nsx cooler

Alright guys this might be one of the strangest ideas or plain stupid. During the summer /spring time I love going to the beach, park etc with my girlfriends, and I can't find a nice cooler that can fit in the trunk. I would love for someone to make a custom cooler for the nsx. How cool would a sleek aluminum cooler with NSX all over it be? Or one painted the same color as your car... Are you sausing in your pants yet? Come on someone. I'd pay good money for one of these.

Alright guys this might be one of the strangest ideas or plain stupid. During the summer /spring time I love going to the beach, park etc with my girlfriends, and I can't find a nice cooler that can fit in the trunk. I would love for someone to make a custom cooler for the nsx. How cool would a sleek aluminum cooler with NSX all over it be? Or one painted the same color as your car... Are you sausing in your pants yet? Come on someone. I'd pay good money for one of these.

I think it would look really nice if it was built into the front trunk area to replace the spare tire. I don't think anyone will be "saucing" their pants over this though unless they're a teenage kid.

Back