How about....

-them Giants, San Francisco Giants that is
biggrin.gif

You guys are killing me! I couldn't sleep last night!

Cardinals should have KILLED them last night. Then with 1st and 3rd with one out and 2 of our better hitters up. I had a fat cigar in my mouth and the lighter a couple inches away then damn - 2 strike outs!!!

I was so upset. A huge blow to "Candinals nation". And having to hear those 2 traitors (McCarver and Buck) - bad mouth the team that put them on the map. Just too much. I am still in a pissed off mood all day.

That said - what was LaRussa thinking? Pitch hit for Benes or let him pitch out of the jam in the 7th!

We have to turn to our ace one more time to stop the bleeding and get the boys back home for some serious rallying. Bonds is human - yes he is the best human to probably ever pick up a bat - but you still play fundimentals with this guy. You have to play the odds and the situation. You don't put the go ahead run on in the 8th!

Oh well - good luck but I still hope the Cards win 3 in a row and send you home like we did in 87'

I went to a couple of those games back then. Remember them well...

------------------
Nick M

91' Red/Black with Many Mods
99' Honda Odyssey with Many Kids

ooch!!! Just watched the last out. That series killed me (again). Seems to be ground hog day again with the Cardinals, and the Rams, and the Blues...

frown.gif

Back