Houston NSX's

Hi guys,

during a recent visit to Houston, I spotted a nice red NSX just exiting the I10, two guys on board, standard exhaust.....

then saw a nice looking Acura NSX NA 2 for sale in a BMW garage just off the I10, near Garden Ridge.....black Targa, after market exhaust and tints....low miles at 23,000 but I thought expensive at $68,000!!!

Anyway, just to say hi to any Houston owners

Mark from Scotland UK

Well, Im lucky enough to work for an oil company with a head office on Dairy Ashford, so I get to Houston about twice a year.....actually I am hoping to move there for few years on an assignment, as its a great lifestyle there in my opinion. Managed a trip to the Space Centre this time also, the usual trip to the Galleria and Katy Mills too!!!

It was good to see some NSX's also!

Scotland good place also, if you manage a visit, let me know!

Mark

I've seen that 05 black one over at Momentum West BMW. It's parked out front on the showcase ramp thingy.

I called Nick thinking he traded in his 04.

Anyway, like David said, notify us in advance so we can get together

Thanks guys, appreciate the welcome etc.....

I will of course be turning up in a rented Hyundai or something when I am there!!!

I am normally in Houston around April/May and again towards the end of the year....having said that with credit crisis, international travel will be cut down on I am sure!!!

I was glad to see that the BMW garage had a Honda/Acura on their showramp wedged between 2 Bm's!!! I spoke to the salesman....he was easily ready to drop the price, he had no idea of the service history etc....but basically said, that anybody who knows about the NSX knows these things are the best you can get!!! It was immacualate, very clean underneath, low miles, aftermarket exhaust and alloys....

By the way anyof you guys changed your exhaust yet.....I have a GT Extreme on my now, got it from Umbrella Auto Design in the states (west coast - I think Oregan area)....its bloody brilliant!!! Great quality and sound!

Okay, good luck with the snow in Houston guys

Mark

Back