Houston: Next meet?

johnny010 said:
When can we meet up here in Houston? I am available in the evenings.

Work on Saturday and Sunday.

I had fun last time. Can't wait till the next meet. On a different note, where you on southwest expressway near Ferrari of Houston today? I saw a red nsx w/black roof & aftermarket rims today near that area.

1TITENSX said:
where you on southwest expressway near Ferrari of Houston today? I saw a red nsx w/black roof & aftermarket rims today near that area.

So Ty, you were near the Ferrari dealer?!?!? :cool: .....did it check out :wink:
:biggrin: :biggrin:

Paul said:
So Ty, you were near the Ferrari dealer?!?!? :cool: .....did it check out :wink:
:biggrin: :biggrin:

Paul, a dealer before FOH had a 355 in the showroom and I was checking it out. Looked ok from the outside. I know the maintenance costs on those cars are....you know :eek:

Which freeway is the Southwest Freeway?

Not thinking it was me. I live over here by the new Lamborghini dealership....:biggrin:

* Edit: just did a google search on the freeway, and NO it was not me.

So how can we stir some interest to meet up? You know having the car for less than 2 months makes me want to get out and drive...taken it out about 6 times so far.....

johnny010 said:
So how can we stir some interest to meet up? You know having the car for less than 2 months makes me want to get out and drive...taken it out about 6 times so far.....

Best way to stir some interest is to pick a date, location, and time. Folks that can make it will give a good attempt to attend.

I thought of that but the Bluebonnet drive didn't really turn out....so I thought I could get ideas from everyone and pick the best day.

On the last bluebonnet drive, we had a nice lunch at a small 50's style burger joint right in Brenham airport.
That would be a nice place for a leisurely lunch .. :)

Cheers .. Gus

johnny010 said:
I thought of that but the Bluebonnet drive didn't really turn out....so I thought I could get ideas from everyone and pick the best day.

Sometime it just depends on the day/date. My last drive had 14 NSXs show, but only 11 could make the drive. Althought this was a Sunday. It's best to pick a date or ask for a better date over another.

I'll help...let's see, it needs to be during the week. Mondays (always suck) and Fridays (always already planned) are out. Some folks attend church on Wednesdays. That leaves Tuesdays & Thursdays.

Will this be only a meet up, or a meet and dine? A parking lot or a restaurant?
A specific side of town? Certain time of the evening?

OK...your turn...:wink:

Wheelman said:
Thursday...fox and hound..darts and pitchers, then we can scream down westheimer

That's right around the corner from where I live

Not sure if pitchers are good for me. Once I get started, it's hard for me to stop
:smile:

This may be too early of a notice for some people. But I'll be down to show up if ya meet.

I'm game for any Thursday.

Dinner sounds cool. Not sure how the drinking and driving would mix with all of us following one another....I'd also be up for meeting at someone's place to play Texas Hold'em or other types of poker games....maybe after the drive, then everyone could drink?

I'd really like to participate and have a meet. It seems that the other areas of the United States are much more active than this region.

SamBel said:
Not too often...if you have ever heard the term "herding cats"...:tongue:

Lots of busy people leading busy lives.

LOL yeah i hear that

thurdays sounds kool.... just say what time and where and im der :smile:

Back