Houston Meet on Sunday 1/20

Houston Raceway Park is hosting a car show, drag, drift, soundoff, and of course a bikini contest on Sunday!!!!

Lets get a caravan together and get a few NSXs out there 2 represent.
Im going for sure w/ or w/o yall.

holla...832-439-1858

Houston Raceway Park is hosting a car show, drag, drift, soundoff, and of course a bikini contest on Sunday!!!!

Lets get a caravan together and get a few NSXs out there 2 represent.
Im going for sure w/ or w/o yall.

holla...832-439-1858

What time is the event? How much? If I'm not mistaken...we passed each other on I-45 headed towards The Woodlands.

that would be me... didnt see ya though
10am-5pm...$10ish
ill be there 11amish...picking up my girlfriend at the airport at 10am then headed straight there
call me if ya want 832-439-1858
we can meet at the airport, anywhere in between or at the show...whatever is best

I saw a beautiful-looked like Kaiser silver-newer NSX at 610 and westheimer this past Sunday evening on the way to dinner. I was driving my girl friend's camry with 'hello kitty' stickers on the back window so I refrained from taking too close of a look.

My X
IFO027.jpg

IFO028.jpg

IMG_6345.jpg

Henry's X (show winner) congrats Henry, car looks amazing.
IFO005.jpg

IFO004.jpg

27.jpg

11.jpg

10.jpg

17.jpg

It was a great turn out, it's been awhile since Houston has had a good event.

Rahim, thanks for the pictures and your car looks very very clean at the show.

The demo car took 1st place for 'Best Acura Wild' Category at import faceoff 2008 with 4X4 suspension and stock interior, so will do better next time. :biggrin:

I just can't believe it, Beaumont weather was crrrraaaap all day sun. I would've bet money this event was a wash.:frown: :frown: I sat home for nothing.

Back