Houston Mechanic

At the suggestion of a couple of other members, I am reposting the following thread that I originally put in the general discussion forum:

I have an all original 91 with 25K that spends most of its time in storage. I am going to start driving it again and need to get a few odds and ends done. The last time I did this, I used a guy named Bruce who was associated with Stoopid Fast. He did a great job at a fair price. I do not know if he is still in town, but if he is, I would appreciate knowing how to reach him. If he is gone or no longer doing any work, any suggestions as to who to use would be most welcome. My experiences with the local dealers has been awful, so none of them are being considered. Many thanks.

Hi fitnessking, I was just looking thru the threads and ran across yours. I work on the nsx. here at my shop. I am actually the service manager and I also own a blk 91 nsx with mods. I am located here in Houston. actually sugarland if you need any help in service or maintainence than feel free come by and check me out. I have a client who happens to have 2 nsx that I service and maintain for him. u can reach me at 281-866-5366

Back