Houston Install Party

Just to let everyone know...
I went to the Houston Install Party at Pauls' house. It was awesome. I learned so much and everyone that was there was just so cool. I made some new friends and am looking foward to doing this again soon. And Paul can cook a mean Hamburger and is a surgeon when it comes to working on a NSX. I just met him today and I would trust him to work on my car :) Thanks again!
Kenny

:) Thanks Paul for the get together. It was nice meeting everyone, though I was only there for a short time. Now if I can just figure out who is who on the NSX prime!
Teddy

:cool:

Thanks for the cool install party..WW side skirts re-installed (correctly) with everyone's help (mission accomplished) . It was a lot of fun and when i get my camera back..i will post some pix. Paul can cook a mean hamburger. It was great to see everyone drive out to meet, greet, and have some fun!

Hey guys,

Thanks for the compliments! Sarah and I enjoyed having everyone over. I know we have a few things that we were not able to get to so lets have another install party in mid January. I will make a post around that time. I want to redo my suspension and change out my brake lines. I know Kenny wants to lower his car, Tommy and Rick want to work on their gauge pods……and Z needs a new antenna.

Kenny it was nice to finally meet you. Your car looks very nice!

Counter (Teddy) thanks for showing up, I see you registered on Prime……before long you will be able to figure out who is who on prime.

Thanks again guys! I always enjoy spending time with everyone, and look forward to the road trip to TWS next weekend.

Paul

Last edited:
What a wonderful weekend it was. I got my engine looking great with my red Comptech strut bar and Dali coolant tank. I learned a few things and I got to watch the "Doctor" in action. Paul is very very meticulous when it came to working on the cars like a surgeon on a patient. And his car is proof of that as it is clean enough to operate on!

Paul, thank you so much for hosting the party. And tell Sarah(Paul's lovely wife), thank you for the great snacks and not minding the boys hanging out at her house!!

Kenny, glad you made it out and met the guys. Look forward to going on cruises with you in the future. I'm sure we will be talking soon!

Tommy, how do the sway bars feel?? Don't be trying to out run me on Beltway 8!! :p

Rick, great job on the side skirts. I can't wait to get mine painted so you can install those also! ;)

Counter (Teddy), it was nice to meet you. I was the one that showed up after you with the blk/ivory NSX with the large polished wheels. Hope you can join us again sometime.

Again, thanks everyone for a great day. I made a few new friends, lost an antenna. :D
Z

oh yeah, the antenna incident.?.?

Z modded his antenna to be more aerodynamic..wind tunnel tested for top speed.:p

pics and step by step instructions to follow:D

Wheelman said:
oh yeah, the antenna incident.?.?

Z modded his antenna to be more aerodynamic..wind tunnel tested for top speed.:p

pics and step by step instructions to follow:D

Yes, do not try this at home kids!!!! :D :D
ps - I no long need a Dali Smartenna..... ;)

NSX FoYoAss said:

Again, thanks everyone for a great day. I made a few new friends, lost an antenna. :D
Z

I forgot about the antenna…………we could add that to the list of things to do at the next install party! I'll edit my first post!

:D

TWS

.....look forward to the road trip to TWS next weekend.

What day?

What time?

Who is going?

Meeting / departing from where?

Back