HOUSTON Install Party!!!

As some of you have heard, we are having a Houston Install Party.

Date: November 9th, Sunday
Time: 10:00am
Place: Paul's house

I will be installing a Comptech Strut bar, Dali coolant, possibly ww sides.
Several others will be install some other goodies such as Dali Sway bars, re-install of ww sides, and possibly making mesh side scoop covers(Zanardi style).
I believe we will work on our cars followed by lunch(BBQ) at Paul's place. Time permitting, we may take a cruise to show off our stuff. :cool:

If you have some goodies you would like to have installed or would like to come do all the work for me, please feel free to join us. ;)

We will be doing the Widebody conversions and Turbo/SC installs another weekend since they aren't as challenging as my strut bar install. I don't want ya'll to get bored. :D
Regards
Z

ps - anyone want to demonstrate how to completely detail a NSX, I will kindly volunteer my beloved NSX for the good cause!

Can't wait...
WW sides and Zanardi intakes for me.

since Jeremy's car is already modded to the MAX..
he is just gonna come and check his tire pressure... :p

chriswtx said:
let me know when you do the sc/turbo install and I will try to drive up from new braunfels. I am interested in doing my own turbo setup next year sometime.

hehe, sorry Chris, I was being sarcastic. I would definately not try doing something like that myself. I can barely change my own oil. :p For something of that caliber, I would refer you to AutoLogic here in Houston. They work on many performance cars and know the NSX inside out. They also have a great tuner!

Hey Z,
I think I am off that morning. i would love to meet you guys. I was thinking of buying some stock side skirts for my car in the future. I think they are Mugen SS or something like that. I want them off. If you can please give me some directions. I will be coming up NORTH on 288 towards houston.
my cell # is 979-571-4145 , 979-265-7661 wk

Kenny, good news! The install party will be at Paul's house. It's pretty much off of 288 in Pearland! So it shouldn't be too far from you! :) I'm not sure exactly how to get there, Paul tries keeping hoodlums like me out of his neighborhood. :D
I will keep everyone posted. I'm sure once Paul catches up at work from vacation, he'll drop in and give us an idea of what the plans are. We can meet somewhere off 288 and then follow Paul there or something.
Also, do you want to re-install factory side skirts?? :D (a light bulb just went off in my head) I have OEM black side skirts and maybe interested in yours. We might be able to work something out.
Regards
Z

my skirts are black too. I want the factory skirts ( I am not going to ask anything for my skirts, even swap or whatever:) I am also thinking of maybe getting the Works Wheels S2r. 17/18 I just bought some crossed drilled rotors too, factory size. But please keep me in touch !
Thanks,
Kenny

I just heard from Paul. I got his address so please PM me. You will need to go to yahoo maps or something to get a map and directions. Or PM me with your ZIP code and I'll send you the directions.
Regards
Z

Hey guys I have been on vacation for two weeks and just got back a few days ago. I am still trying to dig myself out of this pile of work that has stacked up.

Z, it looks like you have everything set up! Thanks!

If anyone needs directions send me a PM through Prime (or send and email to Z).

The weather is looking outstanding for Sunday so this should be a perfect weekend for the party. Keep in mind that this will be an outside party and we will be turning wrenches so please dress appropriately. I know that some of you have parts to install that require removing the wheels…….if that’s the case be sure you bring any special tools or wheel lock keys that might be needed to remove the wheels.

I plan to grill hamburgers, chicken or something so bring a 6-pack of your favorite beverage. Z mentioned something about a group drive……lets see how the day goes and how much beer is consumed b/f we plan the drive.

Paul

Back