Houston area NSX A/C help

Hey guys,

My car has returned from Gerry Johnsons about a week ago and one of the problems I have encountered is the AC does not work. I have researched the archives and haven't found my problem.

The control panel has all of the lights on. The fan speed on auto kicks on to high. I can adjust the fan speed without any problems, turn the temp setting up and down, but no cold air.

The compressor does not turn on, whether on auto or A/C on switch is depressed.

I took the car in to a local shop. They tested the high and low sides of the A/C and it has a charge (uncertain if it is fully charged--said the compressor had to be running for certain). They said the compressor is not getting any power. Checked fuses--OK They tried to trace it back and came to the conclusion there is a temp switch he needed to test under the console which he couldn't figure out how to easily pull. At that time I had said enough as he said he thought he might damage the console taking it apart. Anyone had thie problem?

Any houston NSX A/C gurus?

Many TIA

Ben

Sorry Ben, you might want to check with Carl at Sterling McCall Acura. He is a very sharp NSX mechanic.

Back