Hottest NSX combination?

Hi everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Eric...actually I do not have an nsx yet, but I'm actively looking for one of the new nsxs i.e. 2002 and up. However, I'm having the hardest time debating on the color to get for the nsx. Each color has their specialty, I mean the silverstone is good with black interior, the imola orange looks exotic with black interior, white looks clean with black interior and would look HOT with some carbon fiber, and red has been growing on my lately as well w/ black interior, but tonight when I was browsing for nsxs, I found one of the hottest colors, which was Black with red interior!! It was sooo sexy, I'm just having a hard time deciding what color combination looks best on an nsx. I just wanted to get some input and opinions from fellow NSX members. Thanks

Eric

this is something that is just a matter of personal taste if you ask me. Maybe you should visit the gallery and just browse around... when you find the combination you love, you'll know it.
x

If your looking for a pre-owned NSX, then worrying about what color to get shouldn't be much of a issue because used NSX's are not sitting on every used car lot. You find the nicest NSX you can afford and "just maybe" it will be exactly what you want. Not too many Imola orange NSX's on the used market and I can't recall even on black with red interior.

I think the red/red is very hot but unfortunatly very rare. Ive only seen one for sale but i think if you check the marketpalce on prime its still available. NJ car if im not mistaken. Its a same the red interior isnt available with silver/white or red exteriors. I also like silver/silver and long beach blue pearl is very nice with ebony. Come to think of it, its an NSX -its unreal in any color. :biggrin:

Here are my top color choice for newer NSX's....though, on an NSX pretty much anything looks great!! :D

1.) Grand Prix White/Onyx
2.) Spa Yellow Pearl/Onyx
3.) Berlina Black/Red (if you can find one)
4.) Imola Orange/Orange

No matter what you get, remember that you have one of the worlds coolest cars. ;)

Meeyatch1 said:

3.) Berlina Black/Red (if you can find one)
QUOTE]

No kidding. When I do my interior (*2nd to last thing on my list*) I will try to replicate the red interior that you "can" get as stated above *if yiou can find one*. There's an '02 red/red available in the market section of this site (or at least it was available). The interior is just plain hot.

Imola/Red. It's not available that way, but no problem--just buy an imola/black and a black/red, swap the interior pieces, sell the black/black and keep the imola/red.

Black is nice when it's clean, but man it's really really hard to keep clean (I have black one, I should know LOL). If your into washing your car a lot black is a great color. The various shades of silver do a great of hiding a lot of the dirt from daily driving. I think the car looks great in any color though, really don't have a preference myself other than black is hard to keep clean.

I have Yellow and thought it was WaaaaaaaaaY Cool when I bought it.....But what I found out is that you can run, But you can't hide in a yellow car. might try black or silver next time. :wink:

Back