hotel reservations?

I didn't realize that hotel reservations ended yesterday (I didn't receive my packet until Friday).....I tried to call today, and they said that they have no rooms available (not only at the group rate, but not at all).........anyone interested in sharing a room, or letting me sleep on a rollout?

TIA
Ben

Hi Ben - the planning team will be having their weekly teleconference call tomorrow evening and I will be sure to bring this up.

My personal opinion is that the hotel's left hand knows not what the right hand is doing. BTDT with my own reservations.

ATV

PS - ever get your muffler fixed?
tongue.gif

As suspected, the national level of the Westin was not in synch with the local level. The $90 per night contract rate is accurate; however, there is a time limit. You must make your reservations by October 14th. After that date the rooms will revert back to their general allotment pool; therefore, neither the event planning team nor the hotel can guarantee room availability at the Westin beyond one week from today. What is the message? If you are coming to NSXPO 2002, make your Westin hotel reservations *now*. This is a beautiful hotel that is approximately one year old. It is across the street from Texas Motor Speedway, has a golf course designed by Greg Norman, has the safest (secluded) parking lot of the three NSXPOs that I have so far attended and there will be dedicated car wash facilities (just don't use the room towels unless you are prepared to pay for them - some things we couldn't get into the contract.
tongue.gif
)

On a closing note, now that Acura has mailed out the invitation brochure and registration form, my mailbox and fax machine are seeing an increased level of activity. A good thing.
cool.gif

Back