Hot Import Nights - Dallas TX

Going? Hell I am going to be in it!!! Talk to Mike, at Autotrenz...:cool:

If Mike has his car done, and has a place for my car, I am in. All I have left is my suspension, and my front two rims. Rears are already here. So I "hope" I will be in it this year. Are you adding your car to Autotrenz list and joining us? It should be alot of fun!!! Brent

Texas91Brent said:
If Mike has his car done, and has a place for my car, I am in. All I have left is my suspension, and my front two rims. Rears are already here. So I "hope" I will be in it this year. Are you adding your car to Autotrenz list and joining us? It should be alot of fun!!! Brent

Will all the NSXs from Autotrenz be parked in the same area? If so, I'm down :cool:

1TITENSX said:
Will all the NSXs from Autotrenz be parked in the same area? If so, I'm down :cool:
Hey Ty,
I forgot to call ya man, about the hotimportnights I will let you know in 2wks. Ofcourse all NSXs will park together, I am looking atleast 10 NSXs.

BlKeViL said:
Hey Ty,
I forgot to call ya man, about the hotimportnights I will let you know in 2wks. Ofcourse all NSXs will park together, I am looking atleast 10 NSXs.

Mike, sorry I missed your call. I might be in the DFW area next Thur-Sun. I won't have my NSX. If I do come up there, I'll swing by the shop to talk to you about HIN.

1TITENSX said:
Mike, sorry I missed your call. I might be in the DFW area next Thur-Sun. I won't have my NSX. If I do come up there, I'll swing by the shop to talk to you about HIN.

Cool, just gimme a call.

whatisreal7 said:
i'll be in town in october (for now, at least), and my volks get in sometime in october. I don't think my stock NSX is anything fancy to look at =)

Bring your "stock" NSX, it will still upstage half the "show" cars...Last year, someone had a stock NSX in the show, and people swarmed around it, half of them, had never seen an actual NSX in person!!!!.:biggrin:

for those who don't live close to a performance shop...here's the tentative list of other locations that may be more convenient to pick up the Dallas HIN flyers for $3off at the door...beats paying full price.

www.myspace.com/DallasHIN

Quick tid bit on HIN eye candy this year:

253575083_e4432c5723_o.jpg

Ursula Mayes will be present.
NBC's "Deal or No Deal".
Included in People Magazine's "100 most beautiful people" issue.

248466016_cff5d104d3_o.jpg
248466017_82c9a75043_o.jpg
248466020_522704118b_o.jpg

Bombshell Poker will be present.

check out www.myspace.com/DallasHIN

Alright, here's the deal per Mike, the plan is to meet at the Starbucks on Beltline and Midway and then caravan to the show from there.

Back