Hot Import Nights 9/10 in Atlantic City

im all in... :biggrin:

Acura NsX Pilot said:
I bet you say that alot. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

OUCH! :biggrin:

Anyone staying overnight? I think I might stay at Trump Plaza since its next to the convention hall or the Trop which has the quarter. But both will most likely let me leave my car out front. :biggrin:

nsxtacey said:
Anyone staying overnight? I think I might stay at Trump Plaza since its next to the convention hall or the Trop which has the quarter. But both will most likely let me leave my car out front. :biggrin:

I normally never take my NSX to AC... hate the idea of getting it stolen or a door ding ruin my night!

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
I normally never take my NSX to AC... hate the idea of getting it stolen or a door ding ruin my night!

so like park it on one of the upper floors away from alot of cars,,,,less likely to get messed up dont you think?

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
im all in... :biggrin:

Hate to say this and im sure the Borgata might be a little disappointed but Im out. I have a get together in NYC and cant escape. :mad: See you all at the MT. Fuji run or at NSXPO 05!

Sorry guys, been busy but here ya go...not one nsx was there but found plenty of other photo ops :biggrin:

Clear hood
6803DSC00203-med.JPG

Star wars!
6803DSC00202-med.JPG

6803DSC00207-med.JPG

6803DSC00206-med.JPG

6803DSC00205-med.JPG

6803DSC00204-med.JPG

6803DSC00198-med.JPG

6803DSC00201-med.JPG

6803DSC00211-med.JPG

Thanks for posting....I really enjoyed those

Feel free to send the rest to my email... :biggrin:

I was invited but my car was not in show condition so I had to bow out.

shake watcha mamma gave ya....

boomboom

cars=T&A :biggrin:

i love that dash with all the screens
no distraction there....

Back