Hosting my NSX video collection

Until I own the car, Ill do the next best thing and get every video I can find! This is roughly 1.5gb(about 100 movies), some old some new. If there is anything on here that's property of someone on here and you want it removed, PM me. Ill be adding more as I find it, I have about 9gb of other racing video's to sort through. Enjoy!

IP: 68.96.225.56
Port: 4000
Login/Password: nsxprime/nsxprime

If your not familiar with connecting to FTP sites, the easiest way is to put this in the address bar ftp://nsxprime:[email protected]:4000/ or get a FTP program such as Cute-FTP and put in the above info. Its hosted off my own computer right now, so it may go down for a couple hours, should stay up most of the time though. Currently set to allow 5 users, hopefully its not too slow that way.

(Hopefully this work's and people can connect)

Last edited:
NeoNSX said:
Superb collection.

i tried uploading to you, but i'm getting Permission Denied errors. :(

Thanks, Im not sure why the uploading isn't working but I'll try to get that fixed.

I'm really looking for any video that's of decent quality showing a '91-'96 speedomter/tach as its accelerating through a few gears, I love video's like that!

ill upload my collection later on

/Stef

Hi

Great saw a couple of mines there :D

I have a 3.2Gb of NSX stuff. I will look throug your stuff and see if I find something that you do not have and upload it.

All this should have been on Prime somewhere for greater speed.

How about sorting out the videos in different folders based on what they are?

I have mine sorted in these folders:

Dragrace
Dyno
Street
Movies
TopGear
Track
Documentary
Drives
Fun
Sound
Ad's

Easier to get a overview what you have and what I should upload.

Regards

Hey martin, love your car! I know Ive got at least 2 of your's, the recent commercial which rocks(Love the song in it), and nsxacr - also a most excelent video. Keep up the great work!

Ive been meaning to organize it a little more but still haven't gotten around to it....One of thes days... :)

I agree we need a fast permanent host for this stuff as well, a huge collection of NSX videos on a nice host would be awesome! Cox just did a speed upgrade for me so I send stuff at about 40-50k/sec, but its still a far cry from bieng able to download at 600k/sec!

That means somebody else must be downloading from you at the moment too. ..grumble...grumble...stealing my bandwidth. :p :D

Putting more NSX videos on Prime is a GREAT idea, except that in reality NSX Prime already uses 30GB of bandwidth per month! :eek: Storing video's would likely increase that. :(

NeoNSX said:
That means somebody else must be downloading from you at the moment too. ..grumble...grumble...stealing my bandwidth. :p :D

Putting more NSX videos on Prime is a GREAT idea, except that in reality NSX Prime already uses 30GB of bandwidth per month! :eek: Storing video's would likely increase that. :(

Hi

It is safe to say that having all the videos on Prime would generate some more traffic. I have some Bestmotoring clips which are 650mb so that means a lot of traffic. Would probably be three times as much as we have today.

We just have to see what Lud says. Maybe we could get O-ace to host them on Racingflix?

Regards

martin said:
Hi

It is safe to say that having all the videos on Prime would generate some more traffic. I have some Bestmotoring clips which are 650mb so that means a lot of traffic. Would probably be three times as much as we have today.

We just have to see what Lud says. Maybe we could get O-ace to host them on Racingflix?

Regards

I don't think we can host Best Motoring because that's copyrighted. :( Which is silly because after I've seen the downloaded versions i've gone and bought the DVD anyway. :)

RacingFlix is a good alternative. <B>O-Ace</B>, our bestest best friend........... :p

Hi Guys, as you all know, I'm an NSX fan and I'd love to help. The only issue is cost. My site currently runs off of over 7 dedicated servers and uses over 8 Terrabytes of bandwidth per month (and growing) and this is costing me an arm and a leg. I could create an NSX section on the site and place ALL these videos there; but you guys would have to signup for Premium membership to help me cover the costs. It's only $5/month but if enough people signup, it all adds up and helps me pay for the site. If enough NSXPrime members are willing to do that, I can definitely provide the space and host the vids on a new dedicated 100 Mbps server. I can provide space for free on my 10 Mbps servers but speeds are pretty slow on that one.

Let me know what you guys think.

Regards,

-Awais (your bestest best friend :D )

Back