Hopefully I am a New owner

just to let everyone in this awsome community, I made a deal to purchase a black in black 04 nsx, I am really excited on the purchase, although I wont see the car till next week I feel like a kid with a new toy, better yet, a kid waiting for sante to arrive on christams eve.

I had a difficult choice with getting the 04 or buying an earlier model and modify the hell out of it, but like I would probably sell my other car, and use thisone as a daily driver I decided it was better to get a car with a warranty.

I'm open to suggestions on whatever is possible to modify it with, without going forced induction, either way just wanted to say hello to everyone and I will be seeing you around.

David

Hopefully congratulations! ;)

djimenez said:
I'm open to suggestions on whatever is possible to modify it with
Anything is possible. That being said, I would suggest that you live with the car for at least six months, bone stock. See what you like about it, and what you would like to change. Your preferences six months from now might be totally different from what you think now (or what others might tell you).

Well its a done deal, I'm the new owner of a black on black 04 NSX-T, I sent payment today and should be picking up the car next weekend, its getting serviced and getting detailed. Damn I cant wait to see it and DRIVE it! I'll post pics when I get it home next to the Skyline.

well at least this answers my question re:

"who buys a new nsx when there's tons of brand new competition out there?"

Congrats on a great car.

My vote for your 1st mod is the eclipse double-din cd/dvd head unit. It helps bring the Nsx's dash/interior into the 21 century.

Back