Honda Unveils "Honda Small Hybrid Sports Concept"

Is it just me or are all manufacturers concepts starting to blur into one overall design theme:confused: :frown:

Is it just me or are all manufacturers concepts starting to blur into one overall design theme:confused: :frown:

Because manufacture's all fight-and-trip-over a few design colleges that are all teaching the same B.S. thus turning out designers that have no idea what sexy use to be

cqs1173579226k.jpg

The F40, Enzo and of course the NSX looks so hot in black! Not that the other cars weren't bad either.....:biggrin:

Because manufacture's all fight-and-trip-over a few design colleges that are all teaching the same B.S. thus turning out designers that have no idea what sexy use to be

cqs1173579226k.jpg

Thats just sexy!!! All black beauties!

cqs1173579226k.jpg

man if i won the powerball that would be my choice in vehicles to the T!!!! Except the ford gt.

Hey what's this story doing on this forum? Oh....I get it....Honda killed the ASCC and this is our NSX replacement? :biggrin:

This car looks like a toy. The grill is a mouth. Just add eye balls on the windshield and you have the characters from the CARS movie. Now I know Honda got their design inspiration from Pixar.

Just because its small doesn't mean it has to look wimpy. The one Road & Track showed a few months ago was pretty aggressive.

Fire the designers Honda. Again. Or do you really think your turd doesn't stink?

Sports Car???
Thing looks like a sissy-mobile. Not macho or sexy at all.
Why would Honda even release a pic like this. It's barely past the first sketch stage.

Meh. It's all right, I guess. It's no NSX, but at least it's also not being touted as such. It's probably basically their new Del Sol or S2K hybrid.

Has a few nice cues. The weird back end has to go.

That looks like a CRX concept/replacement that has been out for a while now. Just with slightly different lines.
jvx_01.JPG

02.jpg

Make this with a K20/hybrid/turbo and I'll buy it.

crx2005.jpg

Make this with a K20/hybrid/turbo and I'll buy it.

crx2005.jpg

This is one fine looking Photoshopped Insight. CRX Si plus hybrid technology would be awesome. Keep it as light as the Insight and that thing would be great.

Not in the league of the black cars above, but a good Elise fighter.

lol i hope its 2000 lbs like a CRX =)

240 hybrid bhp would make this a fun grocery getter =)
and would be faster than the my nsx =p

Hope I am not in that thing during a roll over! Check out that A pillar! :eek:

01.jpg

man don't sweat that =)
they are using magical spartan shield nobtanium in this design, you could have a rhino sit on it and it'll be OK =) just like in the movie! LOL

Back