Honda: the Power of Dreams

The caption in the bottom right of the photo says that the party was for Honda Argentina.

Whether or not the girls are local to Argentina or not, they are certainly genetically blessed.

Last edited:
Not to stretch this thread out, but I think we should take a vote as to who's everybody's favorite. I say the two blondes in the front row wearing red caps.:D :D

I'd have a difficult time choosing between the girl in the white shirt/red hat in the front row and the girl in the white shirt/blue hat in the back row.

I wouldn't kick ANY of them to the curb!

digimanoc said:
I'd have a difficult time choosing between the girl in the white shirt/red hat in the front row and the girl in the white shirt/blue hat in the back row.
I'm with both of you. The girl in the front row, in the white shirt/red cap, there's just something about her.

And, I'm usually a fan of the dark-haired ladies.

I'll take the entire front row:eek:
Especially the Anna Kornakova twin(white shirt/red cap):p

gheba_nsx said:
I have a higher resolution version but I have no space where to post it. Someone can host?
Use the NSX Prime Gallery. Click Upload Photos, click Browse... to select the image from your computer, then click the Upload/Submit button. On the next screen, you have the option of adding additional information. Click Process Files button when done.

I don’t think there is a need for you to register separately for the gallery. I thought all registered forum users should be able to post pictures. I suppose if you are prompted with a login screen, try logging in with your normal NSX Prime forum username and password. Hope that helps.

Don't mean to build any hype, but i await a one-liner from <B>LeftLane</B>. :D

Voting which girl is best is pointless, but in this photo I think the blonde in the front, second from the right definitely stands out. :D ROFL ROFL ROFL :D

Attachments

• honda_girls_ms_christine.jpg
    honda_girls_ms_christine.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 150
Back