Honda Passing F40 on the track!

That AVI reminds me of this other my friend showed me of a CRX making a Viper look really bad . Its amazing how fast this little cars are and how little money it takes to get them that fast unlike the NSX that you have to put in like 25K just to make it fast and still wont hang with some of the Hondas that were not intended for speed. Honda should do something about that with the NSX.

I can't view the video. I can hear the sounds from it, but the video won't play. It says "DIVX Decompressor not found." Any help?

Thanks! Awesome video!

That video rocks!!! I have had it on my computer for a while. Peace out Ferrari!

I too have passed and beat an F40 @ Road America with my Integra. I have also beat Z06's, Vipers, Exige's etc. It doesn't mean that my integra was faster, it just means that I had bigger cojones to push my car faster and harder than these particular owners. At least 50% of a lap time is driver skill over the cars ability.

Many owners of these car either have no clue how to drive, or are worried too much of crashing.

Last edited:
I agree, driver skill is important. And, even more than that, I agree cojones are the biggest factor.

I have smoked all sorts of bad-ass cars (mostly 911 Turbos of all vintages) on a track in a 92 Mustang. I think the main reason is that I am not as afraid of wrecking a car that is only worth a few grand.
Yes, they have far more power on straightaways, but if you are worried about what you're going to do to your car, you will brake much earlier, and not take your car even remotely close to the limits.

Its not really just about drivers not worrying about destroying their Civics etc that makes them fast. Their lightened and tuned car is easily 250 to over 300 bhp/ton, easily a match for any supercars.

Well prepped race cars are not cheap, those Civics have easily cost their owners atleast a price of a NSX.

LOL... That is SOOOOO COOL!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
The civic is about to take the Ferrari as well!

My guess is the F40 owner was driving conservative. Afterall, replacement parts for the F40 are a 'little' costly. ;)

Back