Honda NSX

Hi all,

Is it possible to ask Honda to make a brand new NSX. I meant by brand new is 95' NSX model. But brand new from the factory.

If it is possible, what is the requirement?

Is it possible?

Thanks

Anything is possible with enough $$$$$$!

Huh? What?

"Is it possible to ask Honda to make a brand new NSX."

Sure, you can ask.

Lol,I think the OP may believe he has special powers when he finds out Honda is finally going to make a new nsx after all these years:wink:

Send your existing NSx to Honda in Japan and they refurbish like new including full paint job.

Not really sure what you mean though. No car manufacturer will make you a "new" old model. Chevy isn't going to build a 67 vette new either. Your first post is somewhat confusing.

Ohh.. So in the sense NSX owner send their old NSX to Honda and Refesh the car means changing all old parts except the chassis right? Correct me if im wrong..

Thank you

You need to book a time first and then send in your car to HONDA. They will examine the vehicle, diagnose all areas and give you a few Plans to choose from.

Basically, just click on the link NSX167 provided and check out the first photo on that page.

However, I don't think you can go over excessive than HONDA's recommendation after their diagnosis. Meaning you can't request your car gets stripped to the bone and replace with everything new as if building a brand new one. HONDA only replace what they recommend and deem necessary, nothing more.

My cousin bought an '91 NSX 5 years ago with Refresh Plan done and it looked like new.

Hey thats pretty cool that you can refresh your existing nsx ..but i wonder how much that would cost from honda cant be cheap....but good to know that an option like this is available...is it only for nsx in japan ?? can a car in north america be shipped to honda to be refreshed?

yeah but a WHOPPING 45,000 dollars

to have them refurb you car to new

you could sell your old NSX and have enough to buy a mint NSX with low miles. here in the states

Hey thats pretty cool that you can refresh your existing nsx ..but i wonder how much that would cost from honda cant be cheap....but good to know that an option like this is available...is it only for nsx in japan ?? can a car in north america be shipped to honda to be refreshed?

Yes, they accept all NSXs from anywhere across the world and refresh them at HONDA's Suzuka Factory.

You just need to pre-book a time. However, you will also need an Agent to transport your car from the Port to their Factory.

Ha ha, quite a million dollar question, don't you think? I'm sure HONDA will try to keep it as long as they can.

No one can tell at this point, not even them.

thats pretty awesome i guess only for the diehard nsx guy or someone with alot of money and the passion for the nsx...

so that cost of $45k does it include the whole package no other cost to add on top of that? or is there more options to refresh and more money?

Yes, they accept all NSXs from anywhere across the world and refresh them at HONDA's Suzuka Factory.

You just need to pre-book a time. However, you will also need an Agent to transport your car from the Port to their Factory.

Until when Honda will offer the NSX refresh program?

As an example... Mercedes is still "refreshing" Gull Wings (1955-1957). Ferrari is still "refreshing" most of its models. The cost is high.

I've known about the refresh program for years but have never seen anyone posting on here who says he's done it.
Can't we muster one guinea pig to do this and post the "build?"
I'd do it but I am broker than the guy in my avatar.

Back