Honda is rocking the F1 world

Well, I guess everyone who is an F1 fan must have heard about it already. Honda is really making a fuss in the F1 world. Three or so years ago, when Honda first made their comeback to F1 with BAR, I could never believe that they would add up to anything. But I have to say that I'm really astonished by what Honda has achieved. They actually put a sweat on the Ferrari team. I hope they do eventually run them down

here's a good read

http://www.planetf1.com/Home/story_15287.shtml

I agree that Honda is behind the good results of BAR and not Michelin... but I do not see how Ferrari can be scared, they really ruled (once again) the race. There was no comparison, as soon as Michael took the lead the gap seemed enormous.

For BAR, winning one race this year will really need a major error on Schumacher's side and a fair challenge with Montoya, Ralf and Barrichello.

Next year could be the year where competition will be closer.

I think all that BAR-Honda needed is a better driver. Jenson is really good, but I don't know if he really is world champion material. BAR-Honda needs to kick crasho sato out of the team and sign up, Kimi, Alonso, or Montoya to get results. I'd say Kimi could have definitely kicked Ferrari's ass this season if he was driving the Honda.

If Ferrari pushes the right "button" they can be world champions even after Schumis time. And don't forget: Jenson's girl friend is way nicer than the ladies of the Schumacher brothers (and sings a lot better);)

The three most feared words in F1 once again: "Powered by Honda."

JB definitely has what it takes to be an F1 champion.

Ditto-ditto-ditto. BAR Honda has certainly made a big leap this year due, IMHO, to the entire package of car, tires and driver. MS will always be head and shoulders above the rest if he is in the "best" car (excluding drivers from the past who IMHO were better, i.e., Senna). The best comparison is between Rubens and JB which reveals just how competitive the BAR Honda total package has become. Looking forward to the rest of the season, especially the USGP!!!;)

NSX-Racer said:
And don't forget: Jenson's girl friend is way nicer than the ladies of the Schumacher brothers (and sings a lot better);)

Caught a short glimpse of her at the end, running towards the podium. Nice!!!;)

She sings too? Does anyone know her name? Band?

svalleynsx said:
Caught a short glimpse of her at the end, running towards the podium. Nice!!!;)

She sings too? Does anyone know her name? Band?

Sure do. She's known as Louise Griffiths, the lead singer in the girl band Orchid.

Her Bio...

I must say, they do make a great couple, ne convenez-vous pas ? ;) :D

Attachments

• jenson button & louise griffiths.jpg
    jenson button & louise griffiths.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 180
Yup. Nice couple. But what's with the #24 MotorSports T-Shirt? She couldn't possibly be a NASCAR fan, let alone a Jeff Gordon groupie?:confused:

You want her to put the shirt away?? Maybe that's all she wears - so I support your wish...

Don't forget: Honda (or Acura) drivers have the nicest girl friends, Ferrari drivers have the most expensive ones.

Back