HONDA FETISH SCW Roll Out Booth Group!

Hey everyone,

We are putting together an NSX Lineup for Honda Fetish this SUNDAY the 17th. Honda Fetish Shootout - All day honda drag races, and car show @ Ennis Dragway.

SCW Performance is putting up a 10x20 booth to sell goodies and show off some new parts :) We are already confirmed with a few local NSX's that will be in our lineup parked out front of the booth.

I've personally never seen more than 1 NSX at this event, so let's give them a show with the best Honda ever made….

Show starts at 10AM, Ends around 5PM. We have to be there by 8:30 to setup. We will leave caravan style from my shop around 7:30 it takes 1 hour to get there.

Myself, Terry, Devin and Wade are going…Who else!!??

I'm In!!

See you at your shop Brother!!!:biggrin:
Sounds like the 3 Amigos / Spa Yellow "02's" are Rolling Again! LOL

Hey everyone,

We are putting together an NSX Lineup for Honda Fetish this SUNDAY the 17th. Honda Fetish Shootout - All day honda drag races, and car show @ Ennis Dragway.

SCW Performance is putting up a 10x20 booth to sell goodies and show off some new parts :) We are already confirmed with a few local NSX's that will be in our lineup parked out front of the booth.

I've personally never seen more than 1 NSX at this event, so let's give them a show with the best Honda ever made

Show starts at 10AM, Ends around 5PM. We have to be there by 8:30 to setup. We will leave caravan style from my shop around 7:30 it takes 1 hour to get there.

Myself, Terry, Devin and Wade are going…Who else!!??

"Best Honda ever made" The NSX and the S2000 CR share the same design engineer, Shigeru Uehara, so in a sense there are at least two superior Honda cars ! :biggrin:

Wish I could go but I will be in preparation for my trip out east.

Last edited:
come on guy's anyone else going to join us? we need more folks to represent. Weather will be nice on Sunday and good day to take your baby out!!

We are here, whether is great! 4 Nsx holding down the fort

- - - Updated - - -

And the sexy!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 36
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 42
Big time Brother ... We always have a blast if there's a drive involved:tongue:

There will be plenty more to come..