Honda Element

Do anyone here have one of these?

How do you like it? I plan on using it in ways that Honda probably designed it for. Drive to Tahoe for snowboarding, go to Santa Cruz to the beach, drive in SF on the bumpy rough street, and haul race tires and other car parts for my track cars.

For the money, it seems very practical and smart. I would appreciate any comments.

My wife and I own one (Orange Metallic).

Very nice. No complaints so far.

She uses it for garage sales, etc. The seats fold up and out of the way and it should make a great track-assist vehicle too.

The 4WD works like a champ in bad weather as well.

-Jim

I bought one in Jan. Great vehicle for the price if you can use what it offers!

I had some prior experience marketing the vehicle during its initial launch. All I have to say is that with the time I had to play around with the vehicle it did everything it was designed for and did it well. Your right, the vehicle was made for people who live an outdoors lifestyle. No fancy stuff, no fuss or buss, it does its job and does it well. With that being said, I hated how it looked but it eventually grew on me. :D If you plan on using it like you said then I think you will be very happy with your purchase. BTW, buy the 4WD, its much better than the FF.

A good friend of mine has one and likes it. His only complaint is the sluggish pick up. He was sitting at a light and could see a car barreling down on him. The light turned green and he knew the people were about to hit him so he floored it. He couldn't get it moving quickly enough and got smacked. He's said that he feels a car with a better power to weight ratio would have been able to avoid the collision.

Back