HOLY SH$#%T! ! SAW THE NEW Mercilago !!

This is truley amazing,
I was driving on the 91 east freeway the other day towards Riverside, and spotted this new orange Lambo comming towards me. This car was still Fresh of the boat and doesn't even has his license plate yet, but I am pretty sure he bought the car from Platnium Motors of California (the authorized Lambo and Lotus dealer)because it had their sticker on it. The driver noticed my NSX and drove beside me. He started to revving his monster v-12 as if he was trying to intimidate me. The truth is that I was INTIMIDATED!! Really scared me for a while. Initially thought he wanted a race or something but it seemed that he really appreciates my car!! We drove side by side for about a minute or so, exchanging revs, and this is truely amazing. He then downsifted, sped of, and disappeared in matter of seconds. What a wonderful day.
JACK

Hey I might've saw the same Orange 'Flying Bat' at Puente Hills Plaza parking lot, leaving while I was just going in to get some dinner, about 2 months ago. God it was just sooo frickin' KOOL !! I would've turned around and tailed him until I had the chance to pull up next to him (so I can say hi) IF ONLY I was driving my NSX AND alone! (I chauffered my family members and an employee and his wife down to SD Wild Animal Park earlier in a borrowed Toyota Sequoia ). That Orange had a cameleon-like effect that changes color when light hits it differently from different angle. Gotta see it to truly appreciate it (both the car and the paint job) !!
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Zanardi 50 (edited 29 July 2002).]

You mean one of these right? One of the guys showed up with a Murcielago at the AutoZotica Summer Cruise www.autozotica.com
Truly an amazing car

murcielago.jpg

------------------
'91 Red/Ivory (Sold)
'96 Red/Black

I saw a 2002 Diablo and Mercilago beside one another in Toronto....in a showroom, on the corner of an intersection...It's still there.

Hey Jackson, if that Lamborghini Merc. is the one that I think it is, the owner(who is my customer) also owns a Comptech Supercharged NSX.

Originally posted by jackmac:
Option,
That could be the car that I saw last week. I was wondering if the onwer that I spotted has a NSX himself...hint hint??
JACK

------------------
acrmotorsports_1681_33419

www.acrmotorsports.com

[This message has been edited by ACR_Motorsports (edited 01 August 2002).]

Originally posted by mikec:
I wonder if I can sell the house and live in the car?

This would be the ONLY benefit of being diagnosed with a terminal illness. If you knew when the last day would come there would be no reason to save anymore. Take out a ton of loans and blow it all on the fun things. Checkout owing everyone.
smile.gif

Originally posted by jackmac:
The truth is that I was INTIMIDATED!! Really scared me for a while.

But Jack, you have Larry's turbo!!

If anything, he would've been very surprised at what your NSX is capable of running. All the pressure was on him and the lambo and you had nothing to lose!

Back