Holy Nice Weather

Well this is the second time in the last few weeks I had to call my Insurance Man so I could drive the NSX in this very nice Weather we are having. We should be around 32 degrees and Snow but the last few days were 60s and Sunny and still Golfing. Man I can handle this in December every December it's just going to kill me not driving the car for three months when the cold and Snow arrive O-Well

Steven 91 Blk/Ivory

Originally posted by Steven Spanbauer:
Well this is the second time in the last few weeks I had to call my Insurance Man so I could drive the NSX in this very nice Weather we are having. We should be around 32 degrees and Snow but the last few days were 60s and Sunny and still Golfing. Man I can handle this in December every December it's just going to kill me not driving the car for three months when the cold and Snow arrive O-Well

Steven 91 Blk/Ivory

I stored mine several weeks ago...been nothing but warm weather!
mad.gif
this better not mean extended winter during the beginning of next year...

Todd when I store the car I only have Comp coverage so when I decided to drive it I just give him a call so it's covered just in case of a collision.

Steven 91 Blk/Ivory

sorry to hear this from all you guys it's currently in the low 80's and will not get in to the 50's till febuary i drive my nsx year-round!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:-)

Yeah...

If this is global warming then bring it on!!!

Keep using those ozone-depleting CFCs!

-Jim

------------------
1992 NSX Red/Blk 5 spd #0330
1991 NSX Blk/Blk Auto #3070 (Sold)
1974 Vette 454 4 spd Wht/Blk
Looking for 76-79 Honda Accords

Back