HOLY %#@$%* I drove one! hooked

I was very fortunate to meet a NSXPrime member here on the board who is local to me! He showed me his car today and also let me drive it! WOW...incredible I am hooked now for sure. I have been looking now for a bit...was between the Viper (97-99) and the NSX...I also drove the Cayman Porsche(2009) and the SL500(2005) The NSX is a 94 and pretty much blew these away! I was shocked...Simply a SLICK car...period!

The Viper is fun but crude...like my old 65 Cobra FFR I had and just sold...blast to drive and mess around in...but all in all crude. The SL500 is nice, extremely nice...just a bit "sleepy" the Cayman was a cool but a bit disappointing actually for the price and the fun-ride it gives...fun but bla for a Porsche I think...the NSX just seemed to have a bit of everything and messed it together perfectly...and looks...still looks better then all the newer ones I have looked at (other cars)...eventhough it's dated by 15 yrs!! AWESOME

Many thanks for the ride and now I am simply hooked and searching even harder lol SWEET..................... :biggrin:

I know the feeling. It really connects to the driving experience as few cars can.

Go for a NSX-T since you live in Palm Beach. :biggrin:

I have wanted a covette ever since I can drive. I finally drove a plain jane C6 about a month and a half ago and I was totally underwhelmed by it. Sure it's fast and has plenty of grip. But for me I felt something lacking. I then test drove an NSX.

Like you it was almost like a religious experience. The car just felt right! Even though it was slower than a C6 it's plenty fast, the 18 years old NSX felt like it's carved out of a solid block of AL. It has no squeaks, rattles, and other noises like the 3 years old C6. Let's not mention all the cheap plastic and poor fit/finish with the vette... I soon bought that NSX I test drove.

Hope you find one soon! I am very happy with mine.

I'm glad to have given you the opportunity to drive an NSX. Little did you know that just one drive would give you an addiction to the car. Hopefully you can find one soon as there is no doubt that you'll be getting withdrawl symptoms very soon.

I was very fortunate to meet a NSXPrime member here on the board who is local to me! He showed me his car today and also let me drive it! WOW...incredible I am hooked now for sure. I have been looking now for a bit...was between the Viper (97-99) and the NSX...I also drove the Cayman Porsche(2009) and the SL500(2005) The NSX is a 94 and pretty much blew these away! I was shocked...Simply a SLICK car...period!

The Viper is fun but crude...like my old 65 Cobra FFR I had and just sold...blast to drive and mess around in...but all in all crude. The SL500 is nice, extremely nice...just a bit "sleepy" the Cayman was a cool but a bit disappointing actually for the price and the fun-ride it gives...fun but bla for a Porsche I think...the NSX just seemed to have a bit of everything and messed it together perfectly...and looks...still looks better then all the newer ones I have looked at (other cars)...eventhough it's dated by 15 yrs!! AWESOME

Many thanks for the ride and now I am simply hooked and searching even harder lol SWEET..................... :biggrin:

Excellent experience!

Come Friday the 14th to our monthly gathering @ the towers! :D ..

Oscar

Hey OSCAR...

Where is "The Towers" I have seen it here mentioned but where in S Fla is it...or what is it??

Thx

and yes....THANKS AGAIN for the ride!! Awesome experience and greatly appreciate the opportunity!!!!!

Hey OSCAR...

Where is "The Towers" I have seen it here mentioned but where in S Fla is it...or what is it??

Thx

and yes....THANKS AGAIN for the ride!! Awesome experience and greatly appreciate the opportunity!!!!!

Wow, you've never heard of or been to the Towers. It's on University Dr. just south of 595. There are usually 250+ cars of all makes, models, and years. There are even some vintage Army vehicles there sometimes.

Back