Holiday Dinner Photos

We had a great turnout last night for our annual "holiday" dinner and finally had a day without snow here in the northeast. Thanks to LarryB for making the arrangements and a special thanks to Stephanie "Sunshine" Bastanza for making an incredibly delicious cake for 40 people.

Here are some shots (I apologize to those I didn't get a chance to shoot but I got tied up on a couple of phone calls and didn't get the opportunity to make it to each table before people left).

Cake courtesy of Sunshine:

804464402_Unvrc-XL.jpg

Joe Lomoriello's reaction when he learned Doc Bling was a proctologist and not a dentist - - - but unfortunately he didn't learn it until after he asked Bling to check his cavity..........

804474026_BxKvL-XL.jpg

Note: LarryB shown actual size.........

804468783_kjKA4-XL.jpg

Poohkie schmoozing with Sunshine, probably trying to score points to get a wedding cake made........

804482134_mAt7i-XL.jpg

The future happy couple, soon to make September 11 a day for good memories......

804483156_hot7J-XL.jpg

Chicks dig NSXers.......

804480975_oQ6xA-XL.jpg

Well, maybe not these NSXers...........

804479723_u9ALK-XL.jpg

Last edited:
Great shots, but where's that picture that you took of Larry on stilts?:eek:

Great shots, but where's that picture that you took of Larry on stilts?:eek:

It turns out that they weren't stilts. The lab analysis came back on Sunshine's cake and it turned out she followed the recipe of the march hare in Alice in Wonderland.......

804550433_Q2DV7-XL.jpg

everyone looks great! sorry we could not attend:frown:

Don with all due respect I think your wife2B's new hair color is hot.

Looks like you guys had a great time, I wish we could have made it. Annie and I were busy watching the Knicks get routed by the worst team in the NBA and possibly in NBA history. :rolleyes:

Back