• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

HKS Camp System...Brand New

Originally posted by burnmacs:
I'd also be interested. Does it include the extra unit to add more HKS meters, if so how many can be added?

Thanks.

I'm guessing it's the standard HKS camp unit...

but I will know for sure once they arrive.

thanks,
Allen

Ditto about being interested in this system. Does it include the instructions and display in English like the SOS kit?

Chuck
[email protected]

------------------
'91 Black/Ivory NSX
'89 Gray/Gray F-16C

hey do you have any more info on this camp system...... I have seen it before but i am wondering what exactly it can do

I assume that the kit is designed to display english from the factory, since Chris of SOS is also importing the units directly from Japan.

unfortunately, my friend in japan is bringing a few back, and I plan on using one, but other than that...I have no further details other than what is on Chris's site.

You guys are more than welcome to wait until I install mine before you purchase, but they are sold on first come first serve basis.

thanks,
Allen

Back