History of this 1998

Taj

Experienced Member
Does any one know the history of this 1998? One of my friends is interested, any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Taj

I had inquired about some details on the car through email and got a response of SOLD as of yesterday.

Sounded like a pretty great price...unless there was a story untold.

Based on carfax, the current owner purchased it with 35,000+ miles on it in 2003 and he is selling it with 36,000+ miles after 5+ years. It is hard to believe that he put on less than 2000 miles in the last 5+ years. I am just searching for information.

Based on carfax, the current owner purchased it with 35,000+ miles on it in 2003 and he is selling it with 36,000+ miles after 5+ years. It is hard to believe that he put on less than 2000 miles in the last 5+ years. I am just searching for information.

It is possible, but does seem a bit suspicious.

I don't find that all that strange.
He might've had a career change and doesn't get to drive anymore. Or in my case had a life change and went from putting ~6k miles a year to 0 miles in 9 mos !!!

Not hard to believe, the previous owner of my NSX clocked less than 4,000 miles from his 7 years of ownership. Good for me.:smile: I average between 4k to 5k miles annually.

Last edited:
Back