HIN day pre meet and lime creek drive ATX

Here is the link to the meet going on at the Highland mall off of I35. I pasted the main portion below aswell for you lazy people.:wink:

http://boostedmkiv.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=events&action=display&thread=289

Listen up, guys....

Austin HIN is happening on April 11th, and a whole shitload of people the TX area and from multiple car forums are going to be getting together in the hill country for some bbq at County Line, some cruising along 2222 and Lime Creek rd, and then later some drinks, probably downtown.

We originally planned on meeting up at HIN, but unanimously decided that HIN sucks, and is too expensive for what you get to see (except the dyno, lol)...and we're just gonna skip it altogether and meet up at Highland Mall at noon, then caravan out to 2222 to County Line BBQ (2PM)...then on to the cruise afterwards, then some of us will undoubtedly go to HIN and the rest of us will hit the bars or a club for drinks.

(Some of yall can still make it to HIN if you want to after we eat cuz it doesnt start this year until 4pm).

Any make/model of car is welcome!

This is not a race, just a leisurely cruise along the hill country.

If you've never driven back there, you need to experience it at least once.

I'd like to get a confirmed list of who is definitely goin, since the restauraunt is requesting a head count for their banquet room...so please add your name to this list!

Thanks!

The schedule is tentative so far, and is subject to change, but as of right now, we will be meeting at Highland Mall parking lot between 10am and noon...at which point we will all roll out to 2222 and eat and gather at County Line BBQ.
After that, we will play it by ear, go for our drive, take some pics, etc......then afterwards, we'll probably head somewhere for drinks.

If I'm not the only NSX'er there, I might interested in a 'cruise. Any other local yokels game for such? Are there any other interesting group-drives during the ATX H.I.N. event weekend?

I noted "tnguyen (NSX)" & "Nsx2nv (NSX)" on the list of potential attendees in the linkie provided by synergy004 for the drive. . .

Last edited:
Back