Hilton sisters report break-in at L.A. home

BIG DEAL

AndyVecsey said:

i vote more along the lines of "who cares" but if this is the same "burglar" who broke into pam and tommy's place years ago, then i'm looking forward to whatever they may find. :D

Ok we get that it's not a big deal to you. So WTF are you posting in reply???

You contradict yourself. First you conclude that it is not a big deal to me. Then you turn right around and asked me the meaning of my post. :confused:

PS - do not ever speak to somebody that you do not know, in the manner that you did. What gives you the right to be profane towards me? Nothing. So I post a "shallow" reply to this thread, but that doesn't deserve for you to "WTF" me, now does it?

AndyVecsey said:
Ok we get that it's not a big deal to you. So WTF are you posting in reply???

You contradict yourself. First you conclude that it is not a big deal to me. Then you turn right around and asked me the meaning of my post. :confused:

PS - do not ever speak to somebody that you do not know, in the manner that you did. What gives you the right to be profane towards me? Nothing. So I post a "shallow" reply to this thread, but that doesn't deserve for you to "WTF" me, now does it?

You shouldn't have replied if it isn't a big deal to you.

Touche'

You shouldn't have replied if it isn't a big deal to you.

Agreed; however, I was not adversarial towards NsXMas (other Andy just being Andy) so I don't think I deserved the "WTF" approach.

Hold on Andy, you're not such a saint either, having been on suspension for using the "F" word. I agree with that too. I have a tendency to be a little more colorful with my words after my fifteenth margarita. ;)

Me or Him

Hmmm, all I said was "big deal"......I don't consider that a pissy attitude.

Then he comes back to me with the WTF approach.

I counter him on this, yet he never replied.

Who has the real pissy attitude, me or him? I know my answer.

I've retracted my post, and personally don't think that the topic needs to be continued, unless of course ,you want to see what ppl think Andy.. :D

I hope I didn't offend you Andy or anyone else..

I've retracted my post, and personally don't think that the topic needs to be continued, unless of course ,you want to see what ppl think Andy.. :D

I have thick skin. :)

I hope I didn't offend you Andy.

We're cool.

Alarm Systems are kind of a waste IMO, false sense of security. If someone wants to get into your house they're gonna do it. I'd rather leave my doors unlocked so they can just take what they want rather then damage all my ish.

Of course I live in Canada, so the probability of breakin is much lower.

Albert V8 said:
Ah!

But can she cook and clean!

Sorry but, Who cares!;)

I would be too busy tapping that A** to worry about the dishes.;)

I'll order in and eat out. I'm not just talking about food either!:p

vintagecarman said:
Sorry but, Who cares!;)

I would be too busy tapping that A** to worry about the dishes.;)

I'll order in and eat out. I'm not just talking about food either!:p

Yep. Tapping her on a pile of dirty dishes and clothes on an empty stomach from three days of no food. :D :D :D

steveny said:
Yep. Tapping her on a pile of dirty dishes and clothes on an empty stomach from three days of no food. :D :D :D

Hmm, let me think*** I'll take it!:D

Come on "Steveny" We know she's from $ and has plenty of her own. Would there not be a maid cleaning up after us and a chef serving up all that we desire? If not, then hit it and quit it!

Either way, I will never know:(

Can't we all just play nicely with others?

Hilton is a classic Bar find.....cute and fun for a night. Beyond that, I would not waste my time - no brain ever developed in her head apparently.

Not intended to offend those that love her - just an older guys opinion that continues to look beyond the shapely body that initially attracts us for the intellectual stimulation I enjoy with the body.

But can she cook and clean

You're a big boy you can do that yourself.

Paris is even that good looking, maybe a viewing of the 'video' may change my mind.

Not intended to offend those that love her - just an older guys opinion that continues to look beyond the shapely body that initially attracts us for the intellectual stimulation I enjoy with the body

Have to agree with you there, but i do like my intellectual stimulation nicely wrapped!

ajnsx said:
You're a big boy you can do that yourself.

Paris is even that good looking, maybe a viewing of the 'video' may change my mind.

Hold on hear! Paris is not good looking? ajnsx either, you're in need of bifocals or you like men.

Kidding about the men part.

I'll agree she's not smartest gal but I would bet she has more cash than most of the members on this site. Either way, YOU CAN NOT say that she is not sexy!

I know of a free site were you can view all her videos. ;)

After seeing it, you might change your mind. If not? Well, we will have to refer back to the man part :p

Back