hill country drive 10/8

Thanks for posting, kraemer007. I usually join the Elise group, but can't make it this one due to NSXPO. This drive should be a blast - awesome route you have planned.

Stefan and I are going to make a test run out there tomorrow. Oh, and Grayson got a new S2K while trading in the Z06. It's an NFR 2005.

I'll see you guys down there next weekend. I'm sure it's going to be an awesome route! I look forward to meeting you Kurt.

Photodavo said:
I'll see you guys down there next weekend. I'm sure it's going to be an awesome route! I look forward to meeting you Kurt.
I was planning on driving today because I won't be attneding next weekend. I have a prior engagement in Dallas. I have to watch my beloved Horns finally beat OU.

Ojas, Grayson, and I were discussing having little mini drives (like from the theatre to the route around to lime creek and then grab a bite when we get back into town) on weekends. I think we need to start doing that this month, being that the temps are going to be more forgiving to S2K drivers.

Side note: I think I can fix my avatar back to a normal one seeing that the car is no longer broken.

Back