High Point Rally Photos

Thanks to Nev and Paula for taking the lead and ending our NSX season with a great rally and lunch today. After a day like this it is going to be tough to tuck in the NSX for the long winter ahead.

11321697-L.jpg

11321693-L-1.jpg

11321684-L.jpg

11321669-L.jpg

11321675-L.jpg

11321664-L.jpg

11321660-L.jpg

11321653-L.jpg

A few more (while Tony is napping......)

It's always the closest one who shows up late........
11321666-L.jpg

Check out the legs!
11323553-L.jpg

Starting point at the Tarrytown Marriott
11323513-L.jpg

At the restaurant
11323515-L.jpg

Troll
11323284-L.jpg

Last edited:
I have turned off the copyright protection on these photos and will leave it off for a couple of days in case anyone wants copies of them. I have also unblocked the originals for now but they are not full res because each file was between 8-10mb and I can't upload individual files that large.

http://RSO.smugmug.com/gallery/285361/1/11321653

You will be able to do a right click save off any size for now.

Last edited:
Hi Bob & Tony;

Youz photo guys with super/duper cameras are awesome.. The pic posted when I arrived alive & ticketless to my home in CT. Thankyou Paula & Nev.
note I thanked Paula first - they say it's true behind everyone of us good
men is a good woman.. I had a great day (even w/o my other half) Plus I
could blast my cd player as loud as I wanted to.. Clem
PS. home at 6:20 pm total miles 328. think I use to be able to do that on
my motorcycle but dont think I could any longer?? :confused: :confused:

BAILS: you shoot me, i shoot you...

nice gallery mr. pixel !! :)
do you spy on your neighbors??
:eek: :eek: :D :eek: :eek:

Attachments

• DSC02674BAILS.JPG
    DSC02674BAILS.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 238
  • DSC02687A.JPG
    DSC02687A.JPG
    20.2 KB · Views: 212
First off thanks to Nev and Paula, great day, I am sure this will become a classic "fall/winter" event on the NE calendar:).

Gee, I wonder why Tony had to take a nap??:):) mmm.....digestion LOL

Later,
LarryB

BEAUTIFUL pictures everyone.

Now I wonder if these runs are really excuses to pop out the expensive cameras and start shooting the Nsx. Hmm...

And yes it was cold, but sunny :) However, by the end of the day, I was exhausted. Woke today at 8am after "napping" at 5:30pm yesterday.

Hello Folks-

Firstly, thanks to our professional photographers for all those memories through their lenses. As usual, Paula and I had a splendid time meeting with all of you.........oh, and the cruise was super as well. Though, I have to say, I was sweatin' a bit approaching the Monument on that slinky road when I saw the patches of ice! The brunch, well, I have to give all credit to John (jalnjr), i.e.- the King of Bling for the awesome suggestion. I thought it was a fabulous "spread," but next time they will need more ice cream and whipped cream for Tony, more donuts for The Don, more waffles for Roger, more shrimp for myself, and more of EVERYTHING for BOB! Glad to see John and Karen as well as their impressive TL!

As wonderful as this car is, half the fun is enjoying it with all of you. Thank you everyone for being so flexible with the plans.

Keep Well- Cheers-

Nev & Paula

Great job Paula and Nev, the weather held, cold but clear, the scenery was beautiful, would have been more striking about 2 weeks and 25 degrees ago. The food and company were extraordinary. Bailey, you were outclassed, both Tony and Bob out eat you hands down. I think that even Nev had more plates than you. Had a great time, too bad that it's time for our "beater cars" and let the NSX's rest for the winter. I know that on a "warm, clear day" the cover will come off and I'll go out for a spin, just to keep the battery charged :) Again, great job, and enjoyed seeing everyone!!!Regards

I just to reinforce what everyone has said. Nev and Paula did a great job with this "Polar Express" event. Just sitting and talking to all these interesting individuals who comprise the NSXCA Northeast region is reason enough to be a member.Now its time to put the beast away for the winter.

Larry Bastanza said:
Gee, I wonder why Tony had to take a nap??:):) mmm.....digestion LOL
After the nap, I posted pictures and then had some Turkey Hill orange sherbet to celebrate the end of a great day
biggrin.gif

Paula and Nev ... Thanks for a good day and great food, unfortunately I don't think I managed to sample all the available food. Didn't they run out of vanilla icecream after my second desert?
biggrin.gif

Nev & Paula......Thank you very much for putting together an incredible event!! Even though Karen and I weren't able to partake in most of it a "thank you" is still in order!! I'm glad I was able to make the huge 1.3 mile drive down to Perona Farms to get a chance to chat with everyone.

Bob, you have no idea how much that picture of Karen's TL in front of all the NSXs means to her. It looks as though all of the NSXs are looking on with respect at Acura's newest achievement. She absolutely loves it!

Alan, you and I have to get together at some point so I can show your son the HUD and he can hear the exhaust. Maybe a bunch of us can get together for a movie & lunch somewhere in central Jersey (Menlo Park ???)

Mike Lasko...Sorry you couldn't make it. That's actually why I never showed up to the RL meet & greet. I got terribly sick that night, and was out of work for a few days.

The King...please be careful when you do your fly byes over my house :)

Larry, at some point we have to talk "clutch"

Roger, I can’t get the smile off Karen’s face, and AMEX thanks you!

Everyone else, it was a great seeing you!! We'll catch ya again at the Holiday dinner :D

i'm glowing!!!!

thank you all for the camaraderie, & good times this past sunday.
special thanks to nev & paula for tracking us past indian point...
can you feel the warmth???? next year it's a road trip to
three mile island!!! :biggrin:

i'd also like to tip my hat to my new friends who "tripped" with me
to watkins & high point. it's nice to be around passionate people,
who drive the car of our dreams. being new kid was never easier
and natural than with you all. i'll prolly hold the crown until josh
steals his dad's car....look out al, blingmas is dec 25....

i would also like to thank pat martinez aka 1NSX2GO, for connecting
with us from the west!!! hope you enjoy your new wheels!!!!

there is nothing like seeing a line of nsx's headn' down the road!!

be seeing you

Attachments

• DSC02659emb.JPG
    DSC02659emb.JPG
    30.5 KB · Views: 161
  • DSC02661a.JPG
    DSC02661a.JPG
    15.5 KB · Views: 149
  • DSC02663a.JPG
    DSC02663a.JPG
    78.4 KB · Views: 149
hey its josh,
Just wanted to say thanks to all you guys n gals. Sunday was some good times. indeed... blingmas...25th...well...ill be driving on the 4th...so ill just have to use that week or 2 to jack the keys and convince my dad to go on a business trip! oh wait...he can read this...JUST KIDDING!!!

Can't wait to see everyone again. Hopefully SOMEONE will have some fun new toys on their car when spring rolls around. Those are always nice to see (nothing says bling like spinners in an NSX's rims :wink: )

Take care all,
the "long term new guy"

Josh!!!!

to welcome you to the world of auto-eroticism,
i'll offer to give you some gold teeth to go with
your spinners... :biggrin:
i love this pic of you, just before you droollled
on my bling batmobile!

GOOD LUCK ON YOUR ROAD TEST!!

Attachments

• DSC02675A.JPG
    DSC02675A.JPG