• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

High-flow cats or normal cats

Looking at a car that has no cats and I want some on there. I would prefer high-flow if possible.

Thanks

hi i have a pair of high performance cats that have been used for only 2 weeks i had them shipped from the states in error they should have sent bypasses they are in perfect condition they will fit the nsx years 1991 thro 1996 i am asking $375 ono if you are interested we can come to some arrangement over shipping regards ken in uk

I have a set from my 95 ingreat condition, about 35k miles on them.
$250 plus shipping. Check my ad, may have them cheaper.
Len

hi net viper sorry for not getting back to you sooner ive been very busy ive managed to get a shipping price if you are still interested let me know once again sorry for delay rsgards ken

kenukred said:
hi net viper sorry for not getting back to you sooner ive been very busy ive managed to get a shipping price if you are still interested let me know once again sorry for delay rsgards ken

What type of cats are they and what would shipping be? I have a feeling i could get them new for what it would end up costing.

hi net viper sorry for not getting back to you sooner i will do a deal with you if you are still interested in the cats i will pay for the shipping if they are ok we can sort out a way of payment the reason i will do this is that i have got no further use for these cats i use my car basically on the drag strip regards ken in uk

Back