HID's

I'm currently negotiating w/ whiteNSXs for some 6000K HID's. Anybody else here interested? I have two on the list now, and would have more leverage if there are more buyers. Houston guys chime in as well.

These kits received nothing but glowing praises from 30+ NSXers on prime, so I am now comfortable in buying a set. Let me know!

Allen

whatisreal7 said:
I'm currently negotiating w/ whiteNSXs for some 6000K HID's. Anybody else here interested? I have two on the list now, and would have more leverage if there are more buyers. Houston guys chime in as well.

These kits received nothing but glowing praises from 30+ NSXers on prime, so I am now comfortable in buying a set. Let me know!

Allen

That's the kit I have .. and love it!

Check his recent posts.. I think he already has a group buy of sorts already going on to support NSXPO 2006. I think WhiteNSX is doing this more as a labor of love rather than to make a significate amount of money. I purchased the 6000k about three weeks ago and it's great (just wish I could have a waited another couple of weeks, lol). Nice thing is that you can return the lights back to stock no problem as there is no cutting or splicing involved. You keep your old endcaps and install his modified ones that have the custom wire pass throughs already installed.

Nope.. not hard at all.. first one took about 45 minutes maybe an hour.. next one took about 20 minutes. Hardest part is probbaly just figuring out how to mount the wires so you don't see them when looking down between the gap in the hood and the popup light.

So if I had to do it again it would only take about 40 minutes. Once you install it you see why White's kit is a little more expensive because the custom endcaps. But that makes them easier to return to stock if need be.

As far as the group buy I would be interested as after installing the low beams as I wouldn't mind having the high beams too now :)

You really notice the difference between the the regular stock bulbs and the 6000k HID's. Makes the car look even more expensive than it already is. Only downside is that you'll want to change out all the other bulbs to match which is what I'm going to start working on later.

quick uodate...i now have two vendors bidding, one is whiteNSXs', which is made in taiwan, but includes the custom stealth kit. The other vendor sells a japanese kit, and is miraculously the same cost (possibly cheaper). We now have 6 people wanting kits, so once I negotiate down some more, i'll PM you all individually. I don't think its cool to publically display pricing upon negotiation.

thank,

Allen

whatisreal7 said:
quick uodate...i now have two vendors bidding, one is whiteNSXs', which is made in taiwan, but includes the custom stealth kit. The other vendor sells a japanese kit, and is miraculously the same cost (possibly cheaper). We now have 6 people wanting kits, so once I negotiate down some more, i'll PM you all individually. I don't think its cool to publically display pricing upon negotiation.

thank,

Allen
Wait a minute!!! I just came across this thread. I have not negotiated with you ever for pricing and I certainly have not done any "BIDDING".:mad:
I have absolutely no interest in a so called group buy. I am only a hobbyist who builds these NSX HID kits for the people who want them as a nice simple DIY project. I don't usually stock these kits since I don't even have a shop or business to sell them. I get a few orders here and there and I just buy a few kits and modify them if there is any demand. I don't get deep discounts like a true dealer does. I keep this hobby since it gives me an opportunity to be active in the NSX community and I certainly enjoy the little play money that I get for goodies and oil changes. Sort of like selling drugs to feed the crack pipe.:eek:
You emailed me 4 weeks ago to asked me pricing of the kits and I responded but I never did hear from you. You emailed me today and asked me to sell you 4 kits for $2xx each and I politely referred you to my current Support NSXCA sale. You emailed me again for my phone # and I responded with my original quotes for the 3 kits that you originally inquired and I also indicated that your $2xx offer was way off. And then you emailed me again to ask me the difference between my kit and the "other" vendor's kits and I again responded. I have not ONCE negotiated with you nor bid against the other vendor.
And then I saw your BS thread about "negotiating" a group buy with me and now "bidding" to get your business!!!???? What's wrong with you???:mad: :confused: :rolleyes:
Steve

waaaiiiiiiitttt a minute. Before we jump to conclusions, let's take a breather and step back for a second.

* There is big time mis-communication. By bidding, I mean I have been contacting different vendors (two here on prime, there are other off prime), and asking for prices. You certainly did not "bid" on this business (since it is truly your hobby), but I have to say other vendors did come knocking on the door "bidding" for the business. Take a deep breath man!

* I did take your response to heart, and was trying to work out a mathematically and financially sound proposal, so that other NSXers can enjoy the work you are doing, and that you are won't lose money on. If anything else, at the end of the day, we all wish you do extract some financial benefit to fund future projects.

* I sincerely believe this is all just a big mis-understanding, but will understand if you do not wish to deal with me. I will accept the consequences. However, I hope you do not deprive the other fine NSX owners in Texas the pleasure of owning one of your kits, ie others on this thread.

Alright gents, I'm not gonna sit around waiting for the HID kit to build itself, so if you're interested, let me know by tomorrow. I have two commitments so far. You're on your own after that!

Back