HID in a 91 NSX?

is it possible to do it? ive searched the term HID but came up empty handed and tried to look around in the forum for any thing about it i was just woundering if it was possible? if any one had done it? howd it turn out?

I guess you really didn't search hard enough.

There is a couple of vendor here that sell "NSX" kit HID. Nothing about these kits are NSX specific. Don't be fooled. You simply have to cut a 1" hole in your dust cover. There is a couple threads on this.

Some ballast and bulbs are better than others, but HID are very cheap. The cheap ones normally very good quality these days.

I bought mine from DDM here:
http://www.ddmtuning.com/products/DDM_35W_or_55W_Slim_Ballast_HID_Kit-101-85.html

$80.00
55W Slim Ballast HID kit. Bulb: 9006. I got the 6000K version

Just make sure when you install them, you connection is reverse for the NSX. That means you connect the red wire to the black wire, not red to red. Tuck the ballast underneath the headlight for a stealth installation.

Do it.

I have them on mine and CL65Captain has them on his as well. Driving 2 hours to the track in the dark Sunday AM and returning in the dark at night really showed off the benefits of them- as well as being able to easily track each other in our mirrors while in traffic.

Obeying posted speed limits and all motor vehicle codes, of course.

:wink:

Back