HID Fog Lights/Aux Driving lights

Cool...Do u have these lights and if so are u happy with them?
Wadasan
spam4.gif

[This message has been edited by Wadasan (edited 13 November 2002).]

As far as H.I.D's they are awesome (seems like 100x the lighting).When used to travel w/ the factory lights by themself at night (especially high speed freeway from AZ to Cali) I felt very uncomfortable not being able to see that far ahead.
It sounds like your concidering H.I.D "fog light" .I only used non H.I.D cheap fogs and felt it was well worth the investment.

Concider this also the H.I.D kit from Cris from www.scienceofspeed.com this is the one that upgrades your current head lights to H.I.D's and if I remember correctly the advertised cost was 599.00 a bit more but your not drilling into your front end etc,etc.Just a thought. www.mynsx.com

i installed my hid kit some years ago on my car and ive been wanting to get this hid fog light set since it was introduced maybe two years ago as you can see the price drop is quite significant. i would prefer to have the raybrig fog lights because they have a better finished look but i cant bring myself to pay that much for them ... im gonna just set these back into the front spoiler more so you cant see the housing.

Back