Hibernation

Good Night all... see you in the Spring!:smile:

-Wick

Besides, the last Cars & Croissants is next Sunday (12/18). One last drive before the Winter permafrost sets in. :biggrin::biggrin:

I put my NSX away early this year because I had shoulder replacement surgery on Oct 29th and knew I wouldn't be able to shift for quite awhile. But, last week was still pretty mild here in New England, and there's no crap on the roads yet from snow, salt, or sand yet... so, I took my M635csi out for a little spin, as I'm now able to operate the shifter!! :)

If the snow stay away and it warms up a little again before the end of the year, I may have to bring the NSX out of hibernation for one last drive before Spring :) Not likely, but possible!

-Wick

Put my NSX and S2000 under cover, for the winter, today.
About March 15th, the ides of March, is when I unwrap them again unless it is nice sooner.
Right now I'm enjoying my new Chevy 2012, 4x4, Z71, 5.3 V8 Crew Cab Silverado 1500. I LOVE IT! Lots of room, power and a great stereo. Pickups have come a loooong way.

Put my NSX and S2000 under cover, for the winter, today.
About March 15th, the ides of March, is when I unwrap them again unless it is nice sooner.
Right now I'm enjoying my new Chevy 2012, 4x4, Z71, 5.3 V8 Crew Cab Silverado 1500. I LOVE IT! Lots of room, power and a great stereo. Pickups have come a loooong way.

Nice rig. Now you need a Meyers plow setup for the Poughkeepsie streets.

I also took a nice drive today but will definitely be my last til march-ish, she now joins her stablemate the canam spyder :(

My car is vacationing at Larry B's for some R&R, I sure hope I can get it back down before the streets are full of snow/salt. The GT is already snoring!

Mine has gone into hibernation prematurely. I had originally removed my carpets for weight reduction but decided to put them back in because it just looks dumb and doesn't weight much. In the process I got carried away with one fix and started trying to just fix everything in the interior. Now half of my interior is out of the car and currently it's in an undrivable state. I really wanted to drive it some more but I guess I can't now.

we already had our first snow...mine still goes out if dry and not freshly salined.

Back