Hi

Just want to say hi to everyone in this forum. I love this web site it provides so many information about my beloved nsx. Anyway finally become an owner, got everything done just waiting for her to arriving at my doorstep. Hopefully sometimes this weekend around Saturday.

NSXWIND said:
Just want to say hi to everyone in this forum. I love this web site it provides so many information about my beloved nsx. Anyway finally become an owner, got everything done just waiting for her to arriving at my doorstep. Hopefully sometimes this weekend around Saturday.

Congrats. I hope to be able to say the same soon as well.

I am located in Los angeles K town. I will post the pic after I got the car. I would love to meet other NSXer around my area.

95 blue on black, 50k miles, bone stock, only mod would be the antera rim and tires and the last owner lower the car for somewhere around 1 1/2 inch. Everything is beautiful. Except the weird sticker the last owner had put on the rear windshield. That sticker will be removed once I get the car.

Last edited:
NSXWIND said:
95 blue on black, 50k miles, bone stock, only mod would be the antera rim and tires and the last owner lower the car for somewhere around 1 1/2 inch. Everything is beautiful. Except the weird sticker the last owner had put on the rear windshield. That sticker will be removed once I get the car.

I'm afraid that if it's blue on black it is not bone stock; according to the FAQ no blues were made for 95 and only 1 in 1996.

http://www.nsxprime.com/FAQ/General/productionnumbers.htm

Back