Hi to the NSX community

Hi guys,my name is Alex and I just joined!

I've been lurking here and there but I finally joined.Im here to gain more knowledge on the NSX.I very much plan on purchasing 1 next year.Im just finishing up my s2000 before I move to my next project.

Im 23 and Houston,TX local.Im veryy much into the import tuning scene.Right now my 2 cars consist of a fully modified turbo s2000 putting 400whp to the ground.And my daily beater Lexus ES300 simply on Work euroline wheels.Not really aiming for vip theme but I couldnt keep it stock either! :smile:

After battling it out between NSX,Skyline R33 and Mercedes s500, I concluded I just love the NSX too much to buy anything else.Im aiming for something in the $35k range,targa top! I wish I could afford a 02+ but im gonna have to settle for conversions which is fine with me.I dont plan on modding it much aside from wheels and coilovers.

But anyways im gonna get to my research now.Looking forward to discussions on here!!

-Alex

welcome. Targas started in 1995, I don't know if that can be found in your budget.

I've been looking around and yes! Thankfully there is some for around $35k.I look online day and night. :biggrin: Now if only it was next year already..

Hang in there I've been wanting one for ten years.And two years ago i finally decided that this would be the year.It's been a long wait but I'm finally ready.Know if i can just find the one I'M looking for my mission will be complete .

Welcome aboard. You will learn a lot about the NSX on this forum. Good luck on your search in the upcoming year.

.I dont plan on modding it much aside from wheels and coilovers.

-Alex

I told myself the same thing, both times. You can lie to yourself, but you cant lie to us. We've been there done that! :biggrin:

Btw, welcome, looking forward to having another Houston NSXer in the mix.

Back